Rooney scandal will run

I think he is on the edge of going under.

His form has been wank for a year. (and long may it continue).

He was lucky not to get pulled for a cnutish trick at the end of the Crawley game, stick the elbow in there (no pun) and add the pushing and shoving he was involved in as the half came to a close and to me it clearly spells a great big feck off accident waiting to happen......which can't come soon enough for me.

A couple of things.

Now am I on my own in thinking Clattenburg should made to feel thoroughly unwelcome everytime he steps foot in our stadium? Not necessarily anything to do with the rags (although his alarming incompetence during their games is well beyond suspicion now).
No, his basic ineptness, in the previous two games he has had us he has sent Bellamy off purely because ,in his own admission, he doesn't like him. Reebok Dec 2009. (Compare that with his cosy rebuke of Rooney.)
Or his kneejerk sending off of Boyata 5 minutes into the Arsenal match, it wasn't even a clear goalscoring opportunity, nor was Boyata the last man. Clattenburg engineered that result.

The bloke is a joke, he needs to be given the sort of reception in our ground that rattles the FA and makes it a topic on Motd, SSN, Talksport, fivelive - the lot. And hopefully other clubs will follow suite because this clown is getting away with it far too often.

Secondly.

If by any circumstance Rooney ever ends up at City, I will stretch every sinew in my body booing him, if he comes anywhere near where I am sat I will make sure he knows I hate the fact he is in a sky blue shirt, I don't care if he scores 50 goals a season for us, I would never accept him because I hate every particle of his being. He is pure bred scum made good.
And I have never booed a City player in my life.
Am I alone?

Besides MU's franchise value, My take is this the whole notion of keeping Rooney 'pure' by the 'establishment' is that his TRANSFER VALUE should not be diminished!

What is within our mandate is that under no circumstances should City buy Rooney thereby not contributing to the compromise of the beautiful game of football!

Rooney will be found out & hounded out in the CL & intenational games! Marked my words English football has created a monster. Letting the pandora-oney out of the box.

Clubber said:
To be honest, it's not just Rooney. Any high profile England player gets away with murder. Gerrard and his elbow, Terry and his many hand balls and his shocking challenge on Milner last season and shearer, who supposedly threatened the FA with quitting the England team if he was charged with one offence.

These players are the big names within the England team, and the players who probably generate the most money for the FA. Maybe it's just a coincidence, maybe not, there does seem to be a pattern, intentional or not.

Thats a very fair point and also the reason why Cricket and Rugby are more likely to win to a world cup.

THEFA needed Sir Clive Woodward..

SCW: If you want to play in England, you play by our rules

SAF: Taggart takes ages to work it out and then bends the knee.

What really pisses me off is that no one speaks out, I mean come on it cant continue. What is it with everyone why are they so shit scared. The guy is an absolute DICK, if he wasnt playing for MUF$ky this bellend would be down the road. His actions on Saturday would of caused a riot in your grass roots game, he is just like his gum chewing bully boss, what a fine role model he is, he must be candidate for father of the year to im sure little rooney jr will be pleased. To think that this thug is earning a quarter of a million a week (£250,000) do me a favour. This is the same Wayne Rooney that criticized the England fans during the world cup, oh forgot about that didnt we Wayne. COME on now FA SKY THE PREMIER LEAGUE we can all see through you and I dont just mean us city fans, I mean all fans of all other teams it is YOU that is ruining football. I wouldnt mind betting that if we had a national online forum for all fans especially the premier league then im sure we would find a few home truths about the state of our beautiful game. Oh and another thing if he ever puts on a blue shirt not only will i never go to a city match again, I will never watch us on tv as well, not only that if my son was turn out like him then i know i will have failed as a father.

hodge said:
What really pisses me off is that no one speaks out, I mean come on it cant continue. What is it with everyone why are they so shit scared. The guy is an absolute DICK, if he wasnt playing for MUF$ky this bellend would be down the road. His actions on Saturday would of caused a riot in your grass roots game, he is just like his gum chewing bully boss, what a fine role model he is, he must be candidate for father of the year to im sure little rooney jr will be pleased. To think that this thug is earning a quarter of a million a week (£250,000) do me a favour. This is the same Wayne Rooney that criticized the England fans during the world cup, oh forgot about that didnt we Wayne. COME on now FA SKY THE PREMIER LEAGUE we can all see through you and I dont just mean us city fans, I mean all fans of all other teams it is YOU that is ruining football. I wouldnt mind betting that if we had a national online forum for all fans especially the premier league then im sure we would find a few home truths about the state of our beautiful game. Oh and another thing if he ever puts on a blue shirt not only will i never go to a city match again, I will never watch us on tv as well, not only that if my son was turn out like him then i know i will have failed as a father.

post of the evening.
That clattenrag is corrupt is now obvious to the whole football world is now obvious. What BM hodge brings together are the larger issues and this makes me feel that, unless we as supporters and clubs can rebel against the bully boys and their cowardly coterie of corrupt officials, then the game of football in this is country is dead as a credible ..otherwise it's gum chewer and his protoges 1 .. the rest of us nil.......

Iwasn't planning to go to the Villa game on Wed as I have a major work crisis on but will be there to boo that corrupt yellow coward and cheer on my team that are now more claerly than ever not playing on an even playing field.

hodge said:
A despicable toe-rag - the incident slagging off the England fans was the last straw for me - he will NEVER get my support in an England shirt - ever , not even if he scored the winner in the WC final itself (cloud cuckoo land anyway)
The very worst role model the FA could conceivably have

ive lost all of the very little faith i had in the f.a as they have more or less confirmed they ARE corrupt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.