Rooney scandal will run

He did'nt break a leg or crack any ribs, the player did'nt need oxygen to come round, it was a coming to together between two men non of them innocent if you watch the replay, I mean watch it,it's a mans game not for little girls with tutu's on, I tell you what, I fear for the game I REALLY do.

sirtaki said:
He did'nt break a leg or crack any ribs, the player did'nt need oxygen to come round, it was a coming to together between two men non of them innocent if you watch the replay, I mean watch it,it's a mans game not for little girls with tutu's on, I tell you what, I fear for the game I REALLY do.

NotSureIfSerious1.jpg

sirtaki said:

thats not the point,the point is if that player was at another club he would have had a three match ban.we cant have one rule for one club and a dif set of rules for another

marco said:
sirtaki said:

thats not the point,the point is if that player was at another club he would have had a three match ban.we cant have one rule for one club and a dif set of rules for another
Tell me about it, a Manchester city player(I can't remember his name) was late for a drug test because he was picking up his Mum,2 weeks ban, a month later, Rio missed a drug test by 20 minutes, 9 month ban and £50 grand fine, one role for one one rule for another.
That's facts not what if's.

sirtaki said:

Well I think you're wrong on 3 counts here: -

1. Rooney changed direction for the "coming together". McCarthy didn't.
2. Ballet dancing is as tough a sport (if you could call it that) as any.
3. The effect or otherwise of Rooney's behaviour is irrelevant. Players sometimes get injured in legal tackles and sometimes don't get injured with fouls.

Football needs to adopt the approach taken in Rugby: -

1. An independent citing commissioner who can view the evidence after the match and dole out the punishment regardless of the referee.
2. An anonymous person in the crowd who writes a report on the referee's performance at the match.
3. The only players on the pitch who have the right to talk to the referee are the captains on each side and also share responsibility with the referee for their team's discipline.
4. The right to call on television evidence when a critical game changing decision has to be made.
5. A yellow card leads to the sin-bin. 2 yellow cards also =1 red.

hodge said:
What really pisses me off is that no one speaks out, I mean come on it cant continue. What is it with everyone why are they so shit scared. The guy is an absolute DICK, if he wasnt playing for MUF$ky this bellend would be down the road. His actions on Saturday would of caused a riot in your grass roots game, he is just like his gum chewing bully boss, what a fine role model he is, he must be candidate for father of the year to im sure little rooney jr will be pleased. To think that this thug is earning a quarter of a million a week (£250,000) do me a favour. This is the same Wayne Rooney that criticized the England fans during the world cup, oh forgot about that didnt we Wayne. COME on now FA SKY THE PREMIER LEAGUE we can all see through you and I dont just mean us city fans, I mean all fans of all other teams it is YOU that is ruining football. I wouldnt mind betting that if we had a national online forum for all fans especially the premier league then im sure we would find a few home truths about the state of our beautiful game. Oh and another thing if he ever puts on a blue shirt not only will i never go to a city match again, I will never watch us on tv as well, not only that if my son was turn out like him then i know i will have failed as a father.

The reason no one speaks out is that the FArce have not been listening since their inception. The last thing they take into account when dealing with disciplinary matters is the stark staring evidence put in front of their noses as their fat arses sink lower and lower into the opulence of their surroundings.

I went round Wembley last week and the guide was clear that we should have our picture taken with Bobby Moore. The statue, thankfully, is facing outwards so the man doesn't have to look in the face any of those hypocrites and maladministrators on the inside.

pauldominic said:
sirtaki said:

Well I think you're wrong on 3 counts here: -

1. Rooney changed direction for the "coming together". McCarthy didn't.
2. Ballet dancing is as tough a sport (if you could call it that) as any.
3. The effect or otherwise of Rooney's behaviour is irrelevant. Players sometimes get injured in legal tackles and sometimes don't get injured with fouls.

Football needs to adopt the approach taken in Rugby: -

1. An independent citing commissioner who can view the evidence after the match and dole out the punishment regardless of the referee.
2. An anonymous person in the crowd who writes a report on the referee's performance at the match.
3. The only players on the pitch who have the right to talk to the referee are the captains on each side and also share responsibility with the referee for their team's discipline.
4. The right to call on television evidence when a critical game changing decision has to be made.
5. A yellow card leads to the sin-bin. 2 yellow cards also =1 red.

1 & 2 are workable. # 3, I'm not sure, but possibly. #4 is totally unworkable in football & is impossible to implement without destroying the integrity of the game. #5 will lead to even more corruption & incompetence - Balotelli was booked on Sunday for no reason, Rooney wasn't booked for a premeditated assault - square the circle for me.

tbh im glad they've let him off. Its a very odd feeling to be the beneficiary of the corruption in the FA. The grannyshagging twat will pull off some fucking undeserved piece of jammy flukey unintended shit in the 98th minute to take points off one of our CL rivals before the seasons out. I'd fooking bet on it.

Thats one of the upsides of where we are now. Take the chelski v rags game. Chelski win-thats not all bad to see the rags get stuffed. A draw-good result for us. Chelski lose-the best result for us. Its all good blues so stop fooking moaning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.