Rooney thrown in another transfer request

Ruddles81 said:
Blue Punter said:
Had a text from a mate (via a scout at Utd) that he's on his way to Chelsea.

There's been plenty of money on it as well.

Odd. Past it and his career now heading downhill, not like Chelsea in the attacking sense really need him either. Still, as long as he doesn't pitch up at our place then I'm happy

He's actually been quite prolific when played as a proper striker rather than letting him strut around thinking he's a cross between Messi and Pirlo, huge gamble if anyone takes him imo.

Ruddles81 said:
Blue Punter said:
Had a text from a mate (via a scout at Utd) that he's on his way to Chelsea.

There's been plenty of money on it as well.

Odd. Past it and his career now heading downhill, not like Chelsea in the attacking sense really need him either. Still, as long as he doesn't pitch up at our place then I'm happy

dont think he is past it, hes one of united best players and has scored 20 + goals this year.

Rammyblues said:
Hasn't Mourinho wanted Rooney for ages, looks like if he is going to Chelsea he will finally get his wish.

Yes, but he's a right fat bastard, the truth be told, and no bugger else wants him. Jose must have a crush on him or something.

Rammyblues said:
Hasn't Mourinho wanted Rooney for ages, looks like if he is going to Chelsea he will finally get his wish.

If Jose gets him he will play him in the fat frank role. I hate to say it he will be good in that role.

Rammyblues said:
Ironically, didn't Jose decide against signing Rooney when he was leaving Everton? He signed Kezman instead, saying that Kezman could "do more things". Not one of his better decisions

Seen some (very optimistic) Arsenal fans that think he could go there.

Not so sure they'd be willing to cover his massive wages considering they lost van Persie and Nasri that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.