Rooney thrown in another transfer request

zandvoort blue said:
marco said:
rooney will be finished in 2 years he just hasnt the body to compete in the later playing years. whoever buys him is going to get stiched up for 30 million they will do a bit on shirt sales but get next to nothing at end of contract

That`s good news for us blues, as it means he wont be coming to us. I mean what blue in their own right mind would even consider a shirt with Fat Bastard on the back.

FatScouseGit 99 (the latest granny count!)

As a mate of mine pointed out the granny shagger has a similar body shape to Ricky Hatton - he is NO way a natural athlete. Without a strict training regime he balloons into a lump of lard and quickly!

If he comes to the Ethiad then I go! My season card will go straight back. Rooney epitomises everything that is the scum and what they stand for. Hopefully our club realise this and I genuinely think they do.

Can you even imagine singing his name and cheering him in a City shirt? My stomach churns at the very thought.

TGR said:
As a mate of mine pointed out the granny shagger has a similar body shape to Ricky Hatton - he is NO way a natural athlete. Without a strict training regime he balloons into a lump of lard and quickly!

If he comes to the Ethiad then I go! My season card will go straight back. Rooney epitomises everything that is the scum and what they stand for. Hopefully our club realise this and I genuinely think they do.

Can you even imagine singing his name and cheering him in a City shirt? My stomach churns at the very thought.

^This

Reminds me of Stan Bowles at QPR back in the day.

He made 34 separate transfer requests from September 1972 to February 1979.

Rather ironically, he hadn't made one for some time when Tommy Docherty eventually sold him to Nottingham Forest.

Had a text from a mate (via a scout at Utd) that he's on his way to Chelsea.

There's been plenty of money on it as well.

TGR said:

Whilst I agree totally, doesn't the thought of really pissing them off appeal to you, even if just a little bit?

Blue Punter said:
Had a text from a mate (via a scout at Utd) that he's on his way to Chelsea.

There's been plenty of money on it as well.

Odd. Past it and his career now heading downhill, not like Chelsea in the attacking sense really need him either. Still, as long as he doesn't pitch up at our place then I'm happy

He's won so much as a team man but he's never become the player he could have been. United have turned him into a well-rounded player but his raw talent and the edge that made him such an exciting prospect have been dulled out. It's undoubtedly been England's loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.