Rooney thrown in another transfer request

TGR said:
Pigeonho said:
stony said:
Absolute fucking horseshit. Putting aside the fact that he's an utterly detestable **** for the moment lets have a look at what we'd get.
An overweight player who smokes and imo is on a downward spiral. Have a look on redcafe, even the rags are starting to say he looks fucked after being on for half an hour and he deteriorates rapidly after that.
With his body shape he needs to look after himself extra carefully and he doesn't. Then there's the protection he gets from refs just for being in a red shirt. If Suarez or Balo made half the rash challenges that Rooney gets away with, they would spend more time in the stands than on the pitch. His foul mouthed tirades at the officials wouldn't be tolerated either.
I think the rags have had the best out of Rooney and they know when to get rid. For the money he'd cost and the wages he'd demand, I wouldn't touch him with a fucking barge pole. And believe me, I do want the best for City. I just don't think that's Wayne Rooney.
And that rant is all well and good, however I was talking about Ronaldo.

Good rant though!

Great rant tbh.. and Rooney is a fat destestable coont.

rooney will be finished in 2 years he just hasnt the body to compete in the later playing years. whoever buys him is going to get stiched up for 30 million they will do a bit on shirt sales but get next to nothing at end of contract

I can't beleive what I am reading on this thread don't you all know he will be leading the mighty England to the world cup next year and we will all expect him to prove to the nation how fantastic a player he is when he lifts the trophy aloft and it will be down to him having played under the most fantastic manager ever and come through the youth ranks at the famous rag academy. You should all hang your heads (and piss your sides laughing).

roj said:
jknight said:
cmdub said:
Him removing Manchester united player is a bit significant tbh. I think he's gonna make a big stick over all this and really try and force a move somewhere

I cant see the Rags making death threats to him this time though :-)

Nah me neither...

"‏@Ricky___Singh: @WayneRooney @ColeenRoo OI YOU F******G W****R THINK YOU'RE HARD THREATENING TO LEAVE #MUFC YOU GRANNY S******G C**T WATCH YOUR BACK PRICK"

(Needless to say, it was me who added the stars)

We want mibs,
We want mibs

ymu3abup.jpg

marco said:
rooney will be finished in 2 years he just hasnt the body to compete in the later playing years. whoever buys him is going to get stiched up for 30 million they will do a bit on shirt sales but get next to nothing at end of contract

That`s good news for us blues, as it means he wont be coming to us. I mean what blue in their own right mind would even consider a shirt with Fat Bastard on the back.

I'd take him at spurs if he weren't on 200k a week, quarter that will do. He'd take us up a notch but good enough for city or psg, you have to think bigger and better

I think our owners and manager know better than to go for him. At least I hope they do. Like some on here have said he has 1-2 years in him after which he won't be the same. And he is definitely not worth his wages nor the money they will want for him. Let him rot there for all I care.

And those tweets from the rags are priceless, shows how CLASSY they are doesn't it? :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.