Rooney thrown in another transfer request

badmash said:
The transfer request

BJziIyGCcAA6DKm.jpg

That made me burst out laughing at my desk!
Classic.

Stoned Rose said:
Ronaldo moving anywhere will depend a lot on who Madrid's next manager is.

With Barca showing recent weakness, Ronaldo would more than likely be an integral part of any new manager taking the job and his playing strategy. I cant imagine any manager would want to lose him.

If he does go I doubt it will be to Utd, if Moyes does get the job.

Good points. But I also think that Lady Boy's next move depends where Mouriniho goes. I can genuinely see him taking him to Chelsea with him. Chelsea have the cash - no problem and the merchandising that comes with him is not insignificant!
I really can't see him going to play under Moyes.

As for the granny shagger - its called Karma! He is a busted flush and all premiership teams know that and will not be paying him £250K a week any day soon. I don't believe Bayern Munich would go near him! He simply doesn't fit their profile of a player, payscale or as an athelete. Bayern can pick and choose who plays for them and rug head would be nowhere near the top of their list.
The only chance he has is PSG. Also for him to formally hand in a transfer request (again!) means wheels are more than in motion with at least one other club.
What a lovely week this is turning out to be! ;-)

TGR said:
Stoned Rose said:

With Barca showing recent weakness, Ronaldo would more than likely be an integral part of any new manager taking the job and his playing strategy. I cant imagine any manager would want to lose him.

Good points. But I also think that Lady Boy's next move depends where Mouriniho goes. I can genuinely see him taking him to Chelsea with him. Chelsea have the cash - no problem and the merchandising that comes with him is not insignificant!

As for the granny shagger - its called Karma! He is a busted flush and all premiership teams know that and will not be paying him £250K a week any day soon. I don't believe Bayern Munich would go near him! He simply doesn't fit their profile of a player, payscale or as an athelete. Bayern can pick and choose who plays for them and rug head would be nowhere near the top of their list.
The only chance he has is PSG. Also for him to formally hand in a transfer request (again!) means wheels are more than in motion with at least one other club.
Out of all Ron's potential destinations, I hadn't even thought of Chelsea. They would be major contenders next season if they got him. We'd have to match it with Falcao and Cavani, at least...

Stoned Rose said:

Spot on.

The new tax rate in Spain is the cause of the problems. Real will have to simply bite the bullet. They sell him and they lose their best player and game winner.

Real will sell Kaka (WC coming up, maybe goes back to Brazil or Italy?), Di Maria, Higuain and Alonso. They will have the funds to pay Ronaldo what he wants and they will have the space and freed up wages to buy a few others too.

United will most certainly pursue him but Ronaldo wouldn't be playing for Ferguson, he'd play for a manager who's a gamble and Ronaldo is entering his peak years so he's gambling his own ambition and legacy on Moyes, can't see this at all. Bale possibly but not Ronaldo.

Anything think that the 'Rooney announces he's going to leave' story is just a money making scam by the rags? You know what their fans are like - they'll be out in the streets of London, Dublin and Tokyo burning shirts, posters and effigies of him. Then he'll announce that he never wanted to leave that wonderful club and it was an emotional knee jerk reaction to baconfaces retirement. Then the rag muppets will be straight online to the rag superstore reordering their Rooney shirts, posters, chop sticks and potato peelers.

By the time they've finished there'll be enough in the bank to buy Ronaldo and pay his wages for 5 years. But the Glazers will take it out and leave them with barely enough for some dodgy geezer from the Polish 3rd division who'll be touted as the next Pele.

Pigeonho said:
TGR said:
Stoned Rose said:

Out of all Ron's potential destinations, I hadn't even thought of Chelsea. They would be major contenders next season if they got him. We'd have to match it with Falcao and Cavani, at least...

Chelsea are probably the last team on the planet who actually need him. If he does rock up there though I'd hope we were just behind him with a sizeable bid for Hazard or Oscar.

daveduke67 said:
Anything think that the 'Rooney announces he's going to leave' story is just a money making scam by the rags? You know what their fans are like - they'll be out in the streets of London, Dublin and Tokyo burning shirts, posters and effigies of him. Then he'll announce that he never wanted to leave that wonderful club and it was an emotional knee jerk reaction to baconfaces retirement. Then the rag muppets will be straight online to the rag superstore reordering their Rooney shirts, posters, chop sticks and potato peelers.

By the time they've finished there'll be enough in the bank to buy Ronaldo and pay his wages for 5 years. But the Glazers will take it out and leave them with barely enough for some dodgy geezer from the Polish 3rd division who'll be touted as the next Pele.

Rooney fell out with Ferguson earlier in year and was told RVP was ahead of him as a striker. He's been talking with a few top teams and a move was planned start of the year. Moyes and Rooney have history and Rooney wants out. He will go, United simply want more than the £20m which is being bandied around.

Lewandowski to United won't go away, Dortmund will be gutted to let him go after Gotze signed for them so they will sell anywhere before Munich ideally.

Pigeonho said:
I just can't see Ronaldo playing for Moyes. As much as he appeared to enjoy his time at United, I would say much of that was down to the manager he played for, and with him no longer being there I can't see him wanting to go back. Infact I can't see Moyes attracting any of the big names touted, Falcao etc. Maybe Lewandowski.

When trying to attract the big names they will wheel Taggart out to do a lot of the talking Id imagine, especially to start with.

And as pointed out, the influence of the manager is often overstated. We signed some big players without a renowned manager at the helm, and Chelsea have done that also with Di Matteo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.