Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

waspish said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Do they honestly want £50M for him or have I woken up and it's actually April fools day today?

No 2 days ago it was 50m today it's 40m

with the value dropping by 10 mil a day they will give him away on Friday night

we should get rooney and sell him to tranmere rovers for free , wouldnt happen but would be funny and united would be a lot weaker without him.

To further point out how implausible it is remember how they blocked Heinze to Liverpool. If they would go to such lengths with him they will go to extreme lengths with Rooney.

It is possible to block major transfers to certain clubs. Jack Walker refused to sell Shearer to Man United in 1996. If Ferguson was willing to sell Rooney to City it would actually be rather worrying.

This is no more than a warning shot to encourage him to stay off the pies whilst he's injured

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I very much doubt he is on Bobby's wish list.
as shit a person Rooney is, i highly doubt there is a manager in all football that wouldn't be more than glad to get him given an opportunity to.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Reading between the lines,Rooney is far from happy at $old Trafford - it is clear from his body language that he is going through the motions,and is playing like a man who's mind,(yes,I know),is elsewhere.

It looks to me that Rooney no longer feels loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.