Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

The only way we would even consider such daftness is to piss ragarses around the world right off. From a comedy POV it would be funny as fuck, but from a football POV, they would rape us price wise for a player who seems like he is well on the way to the downward slope.

I said this when he used our club to gain a better contract....I don't want the twat at this club.

It's not even the added fact he's a Rag, I didn't like him before he joined them. Bad Vibes, far better options out there.

He is a twat of the highest order, i hop I never see him in the beloved blue of city

feck off rooney ;)

before tolmie said to expect bombs,defon 1 ect,from what ive read about the rooney situation it seems that rooneys people have spoken to other people,with fergie saying if a player has spoken to other clubs or is thinking of going then i will help them on the way,maybe th was spot on,.not seen th posts for a bit due to being on holiday is he still posting ?and if not why not ?

Talk of his demise is premature, but I would hate to see him in a City shirt. Thankfully I think there is no chance of that happening.

This would be like Adolf Hitler being granted a US Citizenship! Who in their right minds would process this? I hate to see this thread exist but Football conjures up strange things, that's why we're all here I guess...

Went to a BBQ in June at my Mrs cousins house. He's a rag and has been a season ticket holder since they were wank and he told me that this was on the cards this summer i.e. RVP to the rags and Shrek to us.

I told him what I thought of the suggestion, pissed on the BBQ and did a steaming great turd on his lovely new decking and that's the last I thought about it.

Well, he is a rag what dya expect.

P.S. I am serious that he did say this was on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.