Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

Horrible arrogant vile piece of shit, don't want him anywhere near our club, are people forgetting the way he took the pure piss out of Kolo and Yaya after last years ACON? Would be a cancer in the dressing room and would be suspended every other game anyway without the protection from the swamp. And if it's true that Ferguson is fed up with his shit, he wouldn't stand a chance with Bobby.

mcfc-mark said:
Horrible arrogant vile piece of shit, don't want him anywhere near our club, are people forgetting the way he took the pure piss out of Kolo and Yaya after last years ACON? Would be a cancer in the dressing room and would be suspended every other game anyway without the protection from the swamp. And if it's true that Ferguson is fed up with his shit, he wouldn't stand a chance with Bobby.

This and so much more.......

..........wiping his feet on a City scarf.......running over to the City fans after his shinner......getting Kompany sent off.......trying to get Kompany sent off again in the 1-0 by feigning injury.......sneering his way across the front of the North Stand after his tap in, in a 1-0 win for them in 2010........the diving........the swearing into the camera.......the syrup of pubes........the hookers when his wife was home lugging his brat around.......grannygate.......the elbowing at Wigan......and so on and so on

Just a vile piece of humanity. Possibly my most hated rag of all time, even eclipsing Keane and Ronaldo

Exeter Blue I am here said:
mcfc-mark said:

This and so much more.......

..........wiping his feet on a City scarf.......running over to the City fans after his shinner......getting Kompany sent off.......trying to get Kompany sent off again in the 1-0 by feigning injury.......sneering his way across the front of the North Stand after his tap in, in a 1-0 win for them in 2010........the diving........the swearing into the camera.......the syrup of pubes........the hookers when his wife was home lugging his brat around.......grannygate.......the elbowing at Wigan......and so on and so on

Just a vile piece of humanity. Possibly my most hated rag of all time, even eclipsing Keane and Ronaldo

Throw in dragging on a roley whilst pissing up a wall in full view of any poor fucker unfortunate enough to catch a glimpse of this Brillo-Headed mutant... kissing his Blue Dippers badge then sneering at their supporters in his new stinking Rags top.. having a completely unintelligible Mrs with a voice like a fucking stone trapped under a door...
Oh, the list is endless...

If this ever came off I would put my season ticket up for auction and give the proceeds to a abused Grandma shelter.

Seriously, I have had a season ticket for over 20 years of my 32 years on this planet. I would instantly relinquish my allegiance to Manchester City if this vile cretin were ever to play for Manchester City.

Hughes' relentless pursuit of Terry was enough for me not to want a season ticket. I could not take the chance of paying my money to watch & support that odious scum.

The same would be the case with Rooney. If he ever signed for Manchester City I could no longer support City and would never do so again. Winning is important, but something's are not acceptable and Wayne Rooney for me is one of them.
I could never spend my own money in support of him or any club or nation that chooses to employ or select him.

Rooney

themadinventor said:
bluebannana said:
He is a twat of the highest order, i hop I never see him in the beloved blue of city

feck off rooney ;)

This kind of post reminds me of another player that lots of people were against us signing, just because he was a United player..............a certain Mr Carlos Tevez..... don't see too many intelligent/knowledgeable posters having a go him now !!.

When will some people learn ?, to the players its a job, if that wasn't the case WR would be an Everton player Fabregas would never have left Barca in the first place and there are thousands more examples.
you are of course correct, but remember
forum radicals don't represent our support. Not that I believe it will happen, but if Rooney came he'd be welcomed and if he delivered as he can he'd be a hero. That's how it always works.

schfc6 said:
If this ever came off I would put my season ticket up for auction and give the proceeds to a abused Grandma shelter.

Seriously, I have had a season ticket for over 20 years of my 32 years on this planet. I would instantly relinquish my allegiance to Manchester City if this vile cretin were ever to play for Manchester City.

Hughes' relentless pursuit of Terry was enough for me not to want a season ticket. I could not take the chance of paying my money to watch & support that odious scum.

The same would be the case with Rooney. If he ever signed for Manchester City I could no longer support City and would never do so again. Winning is important, but something's are not acceptable and Wayne Rooney for me is one of them.
I could never spend my own money in support of him or any club or nation that chooses to employ or select him.

Bollocks.

Peter Schmeichel.

I don't like him,I hate him infact,but should he ever wear the shirt,I would cheer every goal he scored in it.......I know he is hated,but I guarantee,if it ever came off.....you would hear the old "once a blue,always a blue",song echoing round the stadium v the rags....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.