Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

It just wouldn't be right . . I think I might eventually get over it if put to the test but it still wouldn't ever be right would it?

For a start we don't need him, he is over rated in my opinion. Good striker no doubt, but we already have 4 world class ones and don't need to be spending stupid money on another. Especially not him.

Blootoof said:
stan bowles said:
Not going anywhere as per Shrek himself.

2iuowsg.jpg

Quality Blootoof :D

Ha Ha! the scums propaganda machine in full swing.United tell the papers wiggo,s leaving they make the headlines.Wiggo says hes staying it makes the headlines. Result, they make the headlines twice with a non story. And as an extra bonus their moronic fans see wiggo staying as being as good as a signing.
Reading between the lines though this tells me they aint signing anyone else. If they were we would all know about it .Because as we know if they are not making the headlines their fans would have to think for themselves and the crap they would come out with would be embarassing. Can you you imagine a united fan trying to talk football without qouting the media bullshit they are drip fed. it would be a very short conversation.

Jones92 said:
For a start we don't need him, he is over rated in my opinion. Good striker no doubt, but we already have 4 world class ones and don't need to be spending stupid money on another. Especially not him.

Rooney is going to be a crock. Too many injuries under United rehab.

Whatever happened to OH, will it happen to Rooney?

A big risk. If Fergie sells he knows that Rooney is passe. Fit for pasture like all the others he let go .

Are we that stupid?

Don't forget when comparing buying Carlos with the possibility of buying Shrek, that we didn't buy Carlos from United. He was on loan there from his "third party owners" and Baconface wouldn't pay the fee. Putting absolutely no money into the Scum overdraft made a big difference (at least to me).

Celebritykiller said:
schfc6 said:
If this ever came off I would put my season ticket up for auction and give the proceeds to a abused Grandma shelter.

Seriously, I have had a season ticket for over 20 years of my 32 years on this planet. I would instantly relinquish my allegiance to Manchester City if this vile cretin were ever to play for Manchester City.

Hughes' relentless pursuit of Terry was enough for me not to want a season ticket. I could not take the chance of paying my money to watch & support that odious scum.

The same would be the case with Rooney. If he ever signed for Manchester City I could no longer support City and would never do so again. Winning is important, but something's are not acceptable and Wayne Rooney for me is one of them.
I could never spend my own money in support of him or any club or nation that chooses to employ or select him.

Bollocks.

Peter Schmeichel.

What? You consider Peter Schmeichel in any way similar to Wayne Rooney? You Sir are an idiot. My issue is not with MAnchester United it's with certain humans.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:29 pm --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:
schfc6 said:
If this ever came off I would put my season ticket up for auction and give the proceeds to a abused Grandma shelter.

Seriously, I have had a season ticket for over 20 years of my 32 years on this planet. I would instantly relinquish my allegiance to Manchester City if this vile cretin were ever to play for Manchester City.

Hughes' relentless pursuit of Terry was enough for me not to want a season ticket. I could not take the chance of paying my money to watch & support that odious scum.

The same would be the case with Rooney. If he ever signed for Manchester City I could no longer support City and would never do so again. Winning is important, but something's are not acceptable and Wayne Rooney for me is one of them.
I could never spend my own money in support of him or any club or nation that chooses to employ or select him.

I am a bit confused - do you still have a season ticket or did you knock it on the head when we were after John Terry? or did you give it up and get it back again and would now give it up again if we signed shagfucker rooney? Just interested like

Yep, still have a season ticket, I renewed whan it was obvious we are not signing JT. Some things are just more important than football. Supporting a team no doubt lead by John Terry would have been beyond my love for football.

daymo08 said:
schfc6 said:

turn it in attention seeker never heard so much bollocks in my life get a grip and stop being so fickle if you cant do that support a different sport (just for the record i dont want him either but aint going to stop supporting a club i have done my whole life because of it)

What the fuck have my opinions got to do with you? I think you should learn the difference between fickle and morals. I have followed City through thick and thin. I have been to Barnsley in the pissing rain in the middle of winter, and I have been enjoying our current rise to the top.
But I will never support a team with Wayne Rooney or John Terry in it. My pride, my opinons, my self respect mean more to me than football. If football and Manchester City mean more to you than your own self respect then I pity you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.