Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

Same sort of player as Tevez if Tevez goes from a footballing point of view he would be an ideal replacement ain't going to happen though we are trying to reduce our wages and this fat bastard will want more. As a person I would be physically unwell if he came anywhere near our club. Rag through and through, mercenary to boot.

jma said:
This fat twat would have me reconsidering my season ticket.

Luckily, the fat, horrible bastard will soon swallow his 'issues' when he is pandered to yet again and offered a new contract by that lot.

He has the body of a 55 year old and the hair of a rat.

Brilliant! He has definitely got the hair of a rodent.

Rammyblues said:
Same sort of player as Tevez if Tevez goes from a footballing point of view he would be an ideal replacement ain't going to happen though we are trying to reduce our wages and this fat bastard will want more. As a person I would be physically unwell if he came anywhere near our club. Rag through and through, mercenary to boot.

But if he was prepared to come on less pay and the deal was right for us would you consider it - especially if Tevez was sold?

He is a Rag and he's an odious fat twat - no denying and I know it doesn't feel right to think about him in a blue shirt. But a Rag through and through? - I think he would adjust pretty quickly at another club and I think if he was motivated he would stengthen any club he was sold to - ours included. I don't think Rooney would act in the same way as Denis Law when he scored that back heel - he only cares about himself not United. So he's actually more like Tevez in that way too.

Would be funny seeing the rag reaction. Do another welcome to Manchester.

Don't think he could be a city player however. He would be sent off every game for mouthing at the Ref if he played for us.

So it looks like Chelsea is well off the table for him - I doubt they'll buy both him and Cavani.. Where next?

jonmcity said:

Don't think he could be a city player however. He would be sent off every game for mouthing at the Ref if he played for us.

I think he would no longer be the darling of the media either - calling him "ROO" in every headline would be a thing of the past.

I still don't think he will leave United though

jknight said:
jonmcity said:

I think he would no longer be the darling of the media either - calling him "ROO" in every headline would be a thing of the past.

I still don't think he will leave United though

Good because he is the one i worry about most in a derby.

Agree, always my biggest concern at the derby. Utd get rid, I can enjoy the game even more. Thanks scum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.