Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

dannyboy29 said:
Some people need to get in the real world, its about winning football games, winning the biggest trophy’s not being a role model and giving hugs and kisses. Rooney is one of the best strikers on the planet and if Peli is as a good a man manager as everyone claims he will be able to get him back to a 30 goal a season man. As long as performs well and gives 100% on the pitch I couldn’t give a shit if he wants to shag grannies or piss up a wall. The guy is world class, imagine him off Sergio, you are looking at 60 goals there.
He is nowhere near as good as he was.

kp789 said:
dannyboy29 said:
Some people need to get in the real world, its about winning football games, winning the biggest trophy’s not being a role model and giving hugs and kisses. Rooney is one of the best strikers on the planet and if Peli is as a good a man manager as everyone claims he will be able to get him back to a 30 goal a season man. As long as performs well and gives 100% on the pitch I couldn’t give a shit if he wants to shag grannies or piss up a wall. The guy is world class, imagine him off Sergio, you are looking at 60 goals there.
He is nowhere near as good as he was.

I think last season was probably his worst for the Rags and I would certaintly not put him anywhere near the top strikers in Europe anymore. But I think he had an axe to grind last season and it showed in his play. It depends what they would be willing to accept and what he would accept in terms of wages. For the right price a motivated Rooney could do well in any Premiership team - he's good in the air, free kicks, he's a match winner and he gives it 100% when he plays. As kp says no one has to like him and I don't give a shit what he gets up to in his personal life providing it doesn't get him a ban from playing.

pfazz said:
dannyboy29 said:

Would rather City never won another trophy than to win with this twat associated with our team. Forever tainted.

Did you have same opinion about Tevez?
In the end it is trophies which matter.

I think it depends on the reason why people don't want him. If it's because he's overated, over-paid and over fed then fair enough - there are plenty of other options out there that will demand less wages and probably have less miles on the clock than Rooney.

If the reason is that he's a granny shagging wanker who plays for United then I don't understand this as a reason for not at least considering him if the deal was a good one for us. First - as a previous poster pointed out - we had the most odious prick in the world playing for us in the form of Joey De Barton - he was a liability on and off the pitch but we all lived with that. Also this isn't Gary Neville were talking about - Rooney isn't a Rag by birth - he played for them because at the time they were the biggest club to come in with an offer. As Schmeichel proved players change their alliegance very quickly - especially if they feel their old club did them a disservice in Rooney's case.

jknight said:
I think it depends on the reason why people don't want him. If it's because he's overated, over-paid and over fed then fair enough - there are plenty of other options out there that will demand less wages and probably have less miles on the clock than Rooney.

If the reason is that he's a granny shagging wanker who plays for United then I don't understand this as a reason for not at least considering him if the deal was a good one for us. First - as a previous poster pointed out - we had the most odious prick in the world playing for us in the form of Joey De Barton - he was a liability on and off the pitch but we all lived with that. Also this isn't Gary Neville were talking about - Rooney isn't a Rag by birth - he played for them because at the time they were the biggest club to come in with an offer. As Schmeichel proved players change their alliegance very quickly - especially if they feel their old club did them a disservice in Rooney's case.

In a thread about Rooney , where you used Neville as an example,joey Barton is the most odious prick in the world?!

rick773 said:
jknight said:

In a thread about Rooney , where you used Neville as an example,joey Barton is the most odious prick in the world?!

Yes point taken didn't realise my error - 2 odious pricks in one post :-)

rick773 said:
If the reason is that he's a granny shagging wanker who plays for United then I don't understand this as a reason for not at least considering him.

Would you consider shagging your mum if she put a nice frock on and your mates said she was fit for her age?

There are some things that are just so wrong, you don't even want to think about it.

Chippy_boy said:
rick773 said:
If the reason is that he's a granny shagging wanker who plays for United then I don't understand this as a reason for not at least considering him.

Would you consider shagging your mum if she put a nice frock on and your mates said she was fit for her age?

There are some things that are just so wrong, you don't even want to think about it.

If my mates said she was fit then yes I would have to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.