Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

Chippy_boy said:
rick773 said:
If the reason is that he's a granny shagging wanker who plays for United then I don't understand this as a reason for not at least considering him.

Would you consider shagging your mum if she put a nice frock on and your mates said she was fit for her age?

There are some things that are just so wrong, you don't even want to think about it.

Bang on. You've just mentally scarred me for life, but bang on.

Why do I have a feeling we are going to end up with him?

If United want rid I only see us or maybe Chelsea as options for him, but if Chelsea get Cavani then it's not going to happen.

I don't know about Arsenal.

sam-caddick said:

If United want rid I only see us or maybe Chelsea as options for him, but if Chelsea get Cavani then it's not going to happen.

I think only oursleves or Chelsea could afford his wage demands - Arsenal would have to change their current wage structure (though they may have to do that anyway). I think he will stay at United with or without his apology from Bacon face.

jknight said:
sam-caddick said:

I think only oursleves or Chelsea could afford his wage demands - Arsenal would have to change their current wage structure (though they may have to do that anyway). I think he will stay at United with or without his apology from Bacon face.

I think working with a man who sued him in Moyes is a bigger issue than Fergie.

I for one could not work and trust somebody who sued me.

sam-caddick said:
jknight said:
sam-caddick said:

Surely it's Moyes who would have the issues with trust in that relationship, given the nature of the legal action in question?

Braggster said:
sam-caddick said:
jknight said:

Surely it's Moyes who would have the issues with trust in that relationship, given the nature of the legal action in question?

I think it could world both ways.

You would not want to work with a man who sued you, and you would not work with a man you sued.

The whole relationship just won't work, I expect Rooney to leave.

This fat twat would have me reconsidering my season ticket.

Luckily, the fat, horrible bastard will soon swallow his 'issues' when he is pandered to yet again and offered a new contract by that lot.

He has the body of a 55 year old and the hair of a rat.

jma said:
This fat twat would have me reconsidering my season ticket.

Luckily, the fat, horrible bastard will soon swallow his 'issues' when he is pandered to yet again and offered a new contract by that lot.

He has the body of a 55 year old and the hair of a rat.

Good post

Rooney is just a fat attention seeking whore - I doubt he really wants a move he is just looking to shift attention back to him after the anonymous season he had last year. I doubt he will go anywhere he's a rag through and through.

Just making sure there's no interest in him from our side, given the renewed popularity of this thread.

* sigh of relief *

Carry on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.