Rooney's contract

Re: Rooneys contract

Manchester Utd: "As part of the new deal, Wayne Rooney will also become a club ambassador for #mufc when he retires from the game."

I can't stop fucking laughing, this is quality.

MEN.

Mercenary signs 300K a week deal.

BhBXgCiIgAALTRd.jpg

UZIzdpX.jpg

Not one sense of outrage and disgust from the Rags on Red Café.(and United fans in general)

Yet when Tevez and Toure were reported to be earning £250K a week, those c***'s couldn't help themselves taking the moral high ground. F***ing hypocrites.

City, buying success, and they are only here for the money.

Yet on 2 separate occasions Rooney has threatened to leave United unless he get's what he want's, and on two occasions he has got his wish.

I bet the GPC is going mad.

#SOD.

blink922 said:
Manchester Utd: "As part of the new deal, Wayne Rooney will also become a club ambassador for #mufc when he retires from the game."

I can't stop fucking laughing, this is quality.

With his wages and scum´s share price tanking he´ll be able to buy the fookers

The thought of him being fit on top of his game at 34 is hilarious, fookin priceless even

A lot of Grandmas in the Manchester back street Bordellos will be very happy rooney has a pay rise.

I don't really think the rags had a choice. He is still their most influential player and had they lost him and not qualified for Europe, they would have struggled to attract anyone and would have been in the doldrums for potentially years. This would affect revenue and sponsorship deals and before you know it, it's 10 years of fighting to get back in the top 4. Crowds would decline and worldwide support would switch off.

It's a high risk, costly strategy but the rags are not short of revenue.

From a fans perspective, why would they give a shit how much someone gets paid? I certainly don't with ours.

Sky sports rolling with the overhead shinner every 30 seconds, how long can a player dine out on one flukey goal for ??

Rooneys agent is a genius. With the exception of Rooney getting even richer, I can't see how this works for anyone....Rooney apparently wants away, yet United a trying to promise him the world, but they haven't got the world to promise...such a shame

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.