Rooney's contract

This is the death knell for United and that is not wishful thinking. It is pure desperation on their part.Making an injury prone player with as many miles on the clock the central player is madness. They should have sold him and rebuilt the side. He's a good player but no longer a potentially great one.

Re: Rooneys contract

It just gets funnier and funnier, the granny shagging knobhead is really taking the piss out of everybody at the swamp, once again he questions their future and gets rewarded with a massive pay hike, club captain and a future ambassadorial role when he retires. He has shown nothing but contempt for the club and it's glory hunting fans and they bend over for him. They really are a match made in heaven- vulgar and arrogant. Any world class player they approach in the summer is gonna want a comparable pay structure to his, they've opened their very own Pandora's box and it could be the worst thing they've every done, we'll that and spunk 6million on a Portuguese hobo.

Daily Fail.

Click to enlarge.

Read the text under the picture. YCMIU!

E2D28AF.jpg

Just luvin it.
A player already on their books and they've just jacked his wages up by 50% and yet it's being heralded as some kind of new dawn for the club.
The fest on Sky is incredible, yet nothing has changed.
Unbelievable.
#SOD

What I don't understand is how they even think he's worth half that much money a week. He's scored 9 goals all season so far. Yaya a midfielder has comfortably outscored him so far then you have the strikers who are miles better than him Suarez and Aguero who also are comfortably outscoring him but even they don't deserve £300k a week. It's just pure madness. His agent has played a blinder.

baldybouncer said:
Well I've seen and read it all now. Rewarding a vile and despicable c u n t like Shrek with a massive pay rise and the role of club ambassador.
keep-calm-and-hate-man-united.png

robbieh said:
This is the death knell for United and that is not wishful thinking. It is pure desperation on their part.Making an injury prone player with as many miles on the clock the central player is madness. They should have sold him and rebuilt the side. He's a good player but no longer a potentially great one.

I agree with you. This in many ways is their "Steve Daley" moment of total insanity. Not only are they paying way over the odds for a player who is on the verge of being "clapped out" they have raised the wage demands from agents for all future transfer targets. God knows what the wage demands will be from the rest of their current mediocre squad come contract renewal time. Moyes & Woodward are starting to resemble Allison
& Swales. It wasn't until the takeover that we fully recovered from the mistakes made 30 years earlier. I strongly suspect (and hope) that United are going down the same path of self destruction.

Wow, just... wow. I really didn't think that even they would be this idiotic. Made my night this. Whenever they throw buying the league or mercenary players at us, we can now simply ask them to justify Rooney on £300k a week.

If anyone has any chocolate fireguards or Royal Nigerian relatives who need a safehouse for their cash, now may be the time to knock on the door over there in Trafford.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:04 am --<br /><br />Wow, just... wow. I really didn't think that even they would be this idiotic. Made my night this. Whenever they throw buying the league or mercenary players at us, we can now simply ask them to justify Rooney on £300k a week.

If anyone has any chocolate fireguards or Royal Nigerian relatives who need a safehouse for their cash, now may be the time to knock on the door over there in Trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.