Rooney's contract

Rammyblues said:
I am seriously debating whether to watch any of Englands games in the WC, not sure I can take a wankfest over him. I think I might just stick to watching anyone but england. Very unpatriotic I know.

I've been in the same frame of mind for months. Personally I'd rather watch Spain or Belgium. Or Argentina come to that.

laserblue said:
Rammyblues said:
I am seriously debating whether to watch any of Englands games in the WC, not sure I can take a wankfest over him. I think I might just stick to watching anyone but england. Very unpatriotic I know.

I've been in the same frame of mind for months. Personally I'd rather watch Spain or Belgium. Or Argentina come to that.

We wont have to watch them for that long thankfully, just the group games AGAIN.

blueinsa said:
laserblue said:
Rammyblues said:

We wont have to watch them for that long thankfully, just the group games AGAIN.

Then the potato head will start abusing the fans that are booing the useless turd after spending a years wages to go and watch the chimp

Wee Davey just claiming he is a "young boy" who will go down as a Utd legend pmsl.

He is 28 years old and one bad injury away from being of an age he wont ever fully recover from.

Loving the new ambition they are showing.

Rammyblues said:
15m a year on Shrek
12m on Zaha
27.5m on Bog brush
37m on Mata

nearly a cool 100m to get 7th

Well done Moyes lad.

Don't forget Bog Brush and Mata will be on 8m a year in wages - which is another £40m they have committed.

nmc said:
Rammyblues said:
15m a year on Shrek
12m on Zaha
27.5m on Bog brush
37m on Mata

nearly a cool 100m to get 7th

Well done Moyes lad.

Don't forget Bog Brush and Mata will be on 8m a year in wages - which is another £40m they have committed.
And the next bunch of 'superstars' who join in the summer will also want 300k per week.

Well balanced article on the implications of the new contract in the independent. http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-one-thing-manchester-united-rip-9146736.html

My favourite bits are:
"The new regime at Old Trafford may be able successfully to promote Rooney as the public face of Mister Potato, “Official Savoury Snack Partner of Manchester United”, but they have been exposed as naïve and narrow-minded."

"The Glazers have already signalled their intention to reduce stewards’ wages in the event of failure to qualify for the Champions’ League. Season-ticket holders will be expected to pay full price for the privilege of watching teams of the quality of FC Sherriff, Pacos de Ferreira and CS Pandurii in the Europa League."

and undoubtedly the most poignant

"There used to be a football club on Sir Matt Busby Way. It is now lying in state in a funeral parlour in Florida. Manchester United, RIP."

first goal since boxing day

just goes to show that you can buy a mid table place if you're rich enough

Balti said:
first goal since boxing day

just goes to show that you can buy a mid table place if you're rich enough

Lol
Didn't even have an assist in 5 matches before today if what I read was correct.

The desperation to keep him has the same 'drowning man clinging to the mast' feel as when we all wanted to keep Kinky after relegation (again) at the Britannia. The differences are that Kinky had a first touch, and was relatively young.
I honestly think the scum might only be a couple of bad decisions and seasons away from a relegation battle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.