Rooney's contract

Clearly none of the top teams want Rooney or he would be leaving the rags at the end if the season.
Your not telling me his agent hasn't been touting him all round Europe and got no takers.
He has tremendous energy and commitment on the pitch, but is too thick to understand the tactics and subtly required to play in the top club teams.
And he can hardly be understood by English speakers, let alone Spanish,Italian or French.

15m a year on Shrek
12m on Zaha
27.5m on Bog brush
37m on Mata

nearly a cool 100m to get 7th

Well done Moyes lad.

I'm bleeding sick to death of hearing it now. The media slant on ambitious united rather than being backed into a corner by a mercenary fat arsed twat is doing my head in.

I am seriously debating whether to watch any of Englands games in the WC, not sure I can take a wankfest over him. I think I might just stick to watching anyone but england. Very unpatriotic I know.

Rammyblues said:
I am seriously debating whether to watch any of Englands games in the WC, not sure I can take a wankfest over him. I think I might just stick to watching anyone but england. Very unpatriotic I know.
Totally agree mate not just that fst usless ****
But smalling cleverly jones carrick youbg and wellbeck its s fucking joke<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:11 pm --<br /><br />
Rammyblues said:
Totally agree mate not just that fst usless ****
But smalling cleverly jones carrick youbg and wellbeck its s fucking joke

A £300,000 a week player who will look like a £3,000 a week player in Brazil again.

Rags have had their pants pulled down by this lad and its hilarious as no one is bigger than Utd pmsl.

blueinsa said:
A £300,000 a week player who will look like a £3,000 a week player in Brazil again.

Rags have had their pants pulled down by this lad and its hilarious as no one is bigger than Utd pmsl.

Just shows you how stupid those at the helm are.

Most of us could make a better fist of their season so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.