Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Can't believe some people. All the "If he aint Messi he aint good enough" idiots are starting to piss me right off.

the fact is a Bellamy/RSC partnership could be the best we've had since Quinn/Rosler and people are still not happy.

Someone suggested to me that many of the fans may be new ones? The posts below may give you food for thought?

allan harper
Post subject: Re: Roque Santa Cruz [merged]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:35 pm

hgblue wrote:
allan harper wrote:
bluejue wrote:
Quote:
Quite possibly the worst signing we could make.

Yep you're right - couldn't be anybody worse than RSC could there? I can't believe what I am reading today - what's happened to the City fans I used to know?

Agree mate, fucking clueless these *****, slagging a player who has'nt even played for us yet. fucking cocks of the highest order......

We've not signed Villa, waaaaaaa! We've not signed Kaka, waaaaaaa! We've not signed Ronaldo, waaaaaaa! To be honest with you, this money has turned some of our fans into grade a tossers.

Agree mate, makes you wounder how long some of these zombies on here have been following City.....

You know the last poster just cheered me up a fraction. He may be right many of the posters may not have been following City for long or for the right reasons. I do understand many of the concerns regarding his injuries but not to recognise the quality and to make a player welcome does seem to reflect a type of viewpoint that I never used to associate with City fans.... Maybe many are new and I shouldn't feel so sick at hearing some of the comments at a time that we should be celebrating an excellent (and willing for the right reasons) addition to the sqad.

Either newbies or money really doesn't bring happiness - you decide????

jimmy blue shoes said:
Can't believe some people. All the "If he aint Messi he aint good enough" idiots are starting to piss me right off.

the fact is a Bellamy/RSC partnership could be the best we've had since Quinn/Rosler and people are still not happy.

To be honest I don't think that is why people have an issue with RSC. It's more the fact that we were after this guy before all the money, and now we have the money to step up a little, we are after the same injury prone player. Hughes clearly needs to broaden his horizons a little, as someone like RSC, with his injury record is a huge risk, when we could get someone less injury prone, and better with the amount of money we now have.

dancity19 said:
To be honest I don't think that is why people have an issue with RSC. It's more the fact that we were after this guy before all the money, and now we have the money to step up a little, we are after the same injury prone player. Hughes clearly needs to broaden his horizons a little, as someone like RSC, with his injury record is a huge risk, when we could get someone less injury prone, and better with the amount of money we now have.
''Mark is from the old school. He would rather overpay for the player he knows than for the player where he’s relying on scouting reports. That’s an endearing piece of what Mark is all about.'' - Garry Cook

neil jung said:
dancity19 said:
''Mark is from the old school. He would rather overpay for the player he knows than for the player where he’s relying on scouting reports. That’s an endearing piece of what Mark is all about.'' - Garry Cook

Does that endear you to him??

if he stays fit then happy with the transfer, but time will tell. what upsets me is the thought of that fat slimy bastard alladyce getting money off city to bolster his team, if only we could have put the deal off until 31 august.

Even worse than slagging off a player who hasn't yet played for us is calling other City fans ***** if they have a different opinion to your own.

jimmy blue shoes said:

Is this the same Quinn / Rosler partrnership that got us relegated?

I presume you're taking the piss.

Subtle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.