Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

bluejue is quite correct i think the city i know must have recently acquired some new fans, i,d say if you,re not with us , MOVE ON

the fact is a Bellamy/RSC partnership could be the best we've had since Quinn/Rosler

Yeah Bellamy/RSC could strike up a great partnership in treatment room. Chat about their recurring knee problems.

I actually think he is a class player, I just pray to god he stays fit. He is clearly more suited to the premier league than he was to the bundesleague. I just hope we bring in at least one other so we are not dependant on his fitness.

Bonol said:
the fact is a Bellamy/RSC partnership could be the best we've had since Quinn/Rosler

Yeah Bellamy/RSC could strike up a great partnership in treatment room. Chat about their recurring knee problems.

Good point,lets sell them both and get ched and big phill up top

Then we can get a team full of galactitwats on £200,000 a week........YEAH

Bet wed be dead good on pro evo..whoop whoop

Mark Hughes knows RSC better than any of us, if it's his opinion that RSC is a good signing at this price then he likely is, after all its not MY money or his so let's see before people start an RSC OUT thread FFS.

people say santa cruz isnt good enough, but when you look at his record, even THIS season (or is it last season now?) , its still very impresive.

this season, he scored 4 and got 2 assits in 9 league apperances.

last season, he got 19 and got 7 assits in 37 league apperances.

thats a very concistent record of more or less a goal every other game, wich is better that anyone we have now.

so if, and its a MASSIVE if, he gets over his injury, then he is capable of being one of the best forwards in the prem.

also, if he does do crap, then we can just go back to our old attack force (wich got the 5th highest goal amount in the prem, so thats not a problem) and buy someone else in jan.

settle down.

hes a good player with the right intentions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.