Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

18 mill for santa is too much yet 110 mill for kaka isn't double standards

roque will be a great signing iff it happens and its the way forward

Re: Shouldn't of said that!!

Spindash said:
Can you post the link where City have said it's definitely £18m up front?

Does it matter whether it is upfront or in stages? It is still £18m for a player who is worth no more than £9m or £10m.

Just abit weird them saying that and then doing the opposite.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Spindash said:

Does it matter whether it is upfront or in stages? It is still £18m for a player who is worth no more than £9m or £10m.

Just abit weird them saying that and then doing the opposite.

very overpriced,payment is supposed to be 15 up front with the other 3 based on apperances

morleyswife said:
stavros said:
last season at the swamp he was a constant threat throughout the game and united couldnt handle him
he scored a brilliantly taken goal and a couple of the rags in the pub i were saying that they wanted him
its just a case of keeping him fit i think

Not 100% convinced so I committed a cardinal sin

Looks positive though if he is FIT?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f9/santa-cruz-city-bid-accepted-255221/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f9/santa-cruz-ci ... ed-255221/</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A53359392" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A53359392</a>

I cant believe it there is more positives on redcafe about RSC than we have on here!!

They have even predicted our starting eleven and yes TEVEZ is in the line up

I'm going to give Hughes the benefit of the doubt on this one.

I think he's the missing piece of the jigsaw in the City forward line, myself, and he's worth £15 t 18m to City right now. We know he can score 20 goals a season, right?

goat boy said:
I'm going to give Hughes the benefit of the doubt on this one.

I think he's the missing piece of the jigsaw in the City forward line, myself, and he's worth £15 t 18m to City right now. We know he can score 20 goals a season, right?

I think he's a decent player and lets face it, he will improve us up there when he is fit but just seems strange that we are paying WAY over the odds after that statement from the board saying we won't be doing.

g180aj said:
kippax neil said:
Blue Phil said:
Its the same with Mark Hughes as well, i am sick of reading Hughes out threads wehn we lose a game, he is a top class manager who is getting the club back to order, i would take him any day rather than sven who, led the dressing room like a school playground without dissapline and lost a large amount of games in the second half of the season, getting thrashed by middlesborough 8-1 when last season they only managed something like 25 goals over all. But when we win no one gives hughes credit.

Yes, Sven has won nothing in his career has he? He's a tosser with with no idea how deal with players.

Get back on topic. Santa Cruz - great first season, injury prone second season, not worth £18m. End of!!!

are u pissed sven was good for us and got screwed by taksin did good for us and should of got more time but he didn't.
and as far as him bein a tosser id listen to his opinion over yours any day cos u talk shit!!!

Clarkie! Is that really you?

every rag iv spoken toon recently has had positive things to say about city and actually had a decent conversation with them.
apart from one lad in particular i know from rochdale who has never been to a game who is just unbearable.

Spindash said:
No such link exists. It's all "Sky Sports understands...." sort of thing ATM. Nothing on the official club site. Yes, I know; the site has a reputation for being a bit slow. This is off the Sky Sports site;
2chw5kx.jpg

"according to Sky Sports News sources."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.