Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Guy's give it a day or 2 and we'll all come round to the idea of having him join us, I'm sure city have looked into his injury record and realised they can't rely on him and bellers oh and boj if he stays due to all 3 having mare's with injuries.

When RSC is fit he will bang them in with ireland and robbie around, Barry already done hopefuly Tevez will join Lescott and Eto'o and perhaps 1 or 2 suprise young up and comings will be on the menu.

Dont forget Kompany,de jong, zab, bridge will be in their second season and will benefit from last year.

Lets stay positive cos i believe we're in for 1 hell of a season.

CTID lets fookin have em!

This whole thing amazes me, the same people that will tell you over and over again that Sven was lucky and the league adjusted, and thus he was "proved" to be a bad manager, are now saying that a guy that scored most of his goals in the 1st half of his first season, is a proven goal scorer!

Re: Shouldn't of said that!!

What exactly is "crazy money" these days in football? Madrid have really pushed the boundaries, Jo cost us 18m, and I would rather have RSC than him. Blackburn were demanding 25m for him in January. I dunno, I'll judge when and if we sign RSC.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
This whole thing amazes me, the same people that will tell you over and over again that Sven was lucky and the league adjusted, and thus he was "proved" to be a bad manager, are now saying that a guy that scored most of his goals in the 1st half of his first season, is a proven goal scorer!

Agree a little but BB fans rate him (prob cause the rest are shit)

I do think he will give us another option instead of midgets

Big Phil wont be happy but hey ho

My biggest concern is fitness

Immaculate Pasta said:
Start of the week.

I’m frustrated with people assuming we are going to throw crazy money at deals, that we won’t understand true values and we can’t negotiate or get value for a player. We’ve had numbers thrown at us that are a joke.

“There are situations where a £10 million player will be offered to us for a ‘City price’ of £20 million.

“We just leave because at that point there’s no point arguing – if people are throwing crazy numbers at us, fine, deals won’t be done.”

End of the week.

City agree fee for £18m for Roque Santa Cruz

I saw the Hughes quote at the beginning of the week as ' i cant get the best players to sign for me so we'll release to the press that we wont pay their high prices'.

Today 'plan B, we'll pay what we need to for the football mercenaries'

Spindash said:
Can you post the link where City have said it's definitely £18m up front?

Can any one post a link where CITY have said they are paying £18 million at all, whether its staged,up front, or in green shield stamps and tesco vouchers

morleyswife said:

Wigan fans rate Zaki too! Of course the fitness record is a worry and we need another 15 to 20 game striker like we need a hole in the head.

This will more than likely be broken down like Benjani's deal. As we move onward and upward, a HUGE chunk of the money will never be seen by Blackburn, as the lad wont make our first team over the likes of Pato, Torres, et al...

morleyswife said:

IF we keep him fit he is quality and big phil would learn a lot from him and could be one for the future (if he wants to be!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.