Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

DontLookBackInAnger said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
I for one am very happy about this, he is exactly what we were missing last season and i'm sure with the service he will recieve and with Hughes as his manager again he will hit 15 + next season. He is also a very clever player and good with his feet and will free up space and time for the likes of Robinho and Tevez (if we land him). The stick some City fans give him because of his injury record (Which like Nedum has done for us was improved greatly buy Hughes when he last managed him) is fucking terrible.
OK how about his dreadful goalscoring rate, if you want to ignore his injuries?
Was'nt dreadful under Hughes ;-).
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x1G3X7JP_0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x1G3X7JP_0</a>

Alot of blackburn fans say he is the best striker they have had since shearer, is that a good thing?

what number will he have i reckon he will have 9

Sloppyjoshua said:
Alot of blackburn fans say he is the best striker they have had since shearer, is that a good thing?

Alot of Newcastle fans think he was there best manager since Keegan, so it doesn't make it so!!!!!!

Sloppyjoshua said:

prob 999

Sloppyjoshua said:

If Boj goes then i'd say it's nailed on he will get 9.

Sloppyjoshua said:

Alot of Newcastle fans think he was there best manager since Keegan, so it doesn't make it so!!!!!!

fair do's

10.Goater_Legend said:
Sloppyjoshua said:

I think your right, although I bet there will be major renumbering this summer with a great many current players moving around(not forgetting number 12!!).

10.Goater_Legend said:
Sloppyjoshua said:

I think your right, although I bet there will be major renumbering this summer with a great many current players moving around(not forgetting number 12!!).
If Elano goes, i reckon he should get number 11 ?

Sloppyjoshua said:

I think Blackburn fans would have quite a decent idea about how good he is. More than City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.