Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: Shouldn't of said that!!

Immaculate Pasta said:
bluemanc said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Bigga said:
Over the odds?? Does that include that crock Bellemy? Cos if that's the case, it's going rate!

Especially when you have the likes of Tranny priced at 80 mil...

I think £14m for a fit Bellamy is a good buy, £14m for a Bellamy who has played a total of 32 games in three years is way over priced.
Bellamy didn't cost £14 million & who said RSC was only worth £10 million,garbage as usual.

It's on alot of different sites that Bellamy cost £14m and RSC worth £10m in IMO, there is nothing to make me say he is worth more than that.
It was an undisclosed fee,the papers don't know how much he cost, in the same way they are clueless as to what we bid for Kaka.
I know you don't think he's worth £10 million, you've spammed the transfer forum with the same stuff you've put on this thread.
I suppose by keeping this going i'm my own worst enemy,EO.

I for one am very happy about this, he is exactly what we were missing last season and i'm sure with the service he will recieve and with Hughes as his manager again he will hit 15 + next season. He is also a very clever player and good with his feet and will free up space and time for the likes of Robinho and Tevez (if we land him). The stick some City fans give him because of his injury record (Which like Nedum has done for us was improved greatly buy Hughes when he last managed him) is fucking terrible.

M9 Blue said:
morleyswife said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
This whole thing amazes me, the same people that will tell you over and over again that Sven was lucky and the league adjusted, and thus he was "proved" to be a bad manager, are now saying that a guy that scored most of his goals in the 1st half of his first season, is a proven goal scorer!

Agree a little but BB fans rate him (prob cause the rest are shit)

I do think he will give us another option instead of midgets

Big Phil wont be happy but hey ho

My biggest concern is fitness
IF we keep him fit he is quality and big phil would learn a lot from him and could be one for the future (if he wants to be!)
I'm not the biggest big Phil fan, but the one thing you have to give him is that he has kept going, think of how far down the tree he has been here, 6th 7th choice it would have been very easy to have simply slipped out of the club on the cheap. However, he has proved the most useful of the youngsters this season and for that he should get some credit.

morleyswife said:
This whole thing amazes me, the same people that will tell you over and over again that Sven was lucky and the league adjusted, and thus he was "proved" to be a bad manager, are now saying that a guy that scored most of his goals in the 1st half of his first season, is a proven goal scorer!

Agree a little but BB fans rate him (prob cause the rest are shit)

I do think he will give us another option instead of midgets

Big Phil wont be happy but hey ho

My biggest concern is fitness
Wigan fans rate Zaki too! Of course the fitness record is a worry and we need another 15 to 20 game striker like we need a hole in the head.

We dont have many strickers on our books and please add or remove if I am wrong

Jo
Vass
Studge
Boj
Big Phil (cant spell Caciedo)
Benj
Bianchi?

10.Goater_Legend said:
I for one am very happy about this, he is exactly what we were missing last season and i'm sure with the service he will recieve and with Hughes as his manager again he will hit 15 + next season. He is also a very clever player and good with his feet and will free up space and time for the likes of Robinho and Tevez (if we land him). The stick some City fans give him because of his injury record (Which like Nedum has done for us was improved greatly buy Hughes when he last managed him) is fucking terrible.
OK how about his dreadful goalscoring rate, if you want to ignore his injuries?

Fook off to the miserable twats;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuULcVaMTf0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuULcVaMTf0</a>

;)

10.Goater_Legend said:

I see you still haven't got over Sven!!

bluepeter62 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

Are you not a little concerned?

Facts are usually facts (always)

This guy looked very good early on, but 18 mill seems a lot and I hope it wont be embarrasing like the english canadian ha ha-greaves the butler

bluepeter62 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

Svens gone, sadly we have just spent 15 to 18m on a guy that has only broke double figures twice in his career(and one of them was in the Paraguayan league)! One thing has no importance to the club the other does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.