Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: santa cruz set for city medical

Blue Phil said:
fatbloke said:
ONUOHA????????????????
rotate at cb with lescott, gives both expierience

lescott doesn't need experience hes 26 hes not going to sit on the bench if he comes.

I think you are all getting a bit over excited about RSC.......its all paper talk at mo and we doon't even know if there is any truth in it....we all should have learned by now to not take as gospell what the papers/media say.
If we do get RSC - yes it's a gamble - a big one b ut I'd be amazed - like fat bloke said earlier - if there wasn't a modest downpayment with more based on appearances as an insurance policy against injuries - Hughes isn't daft and wouldn't just hand over 15 million for an injury prone player [er.....apart from Bellamy!] - ok hewouldn't do it a second time!
If RSC stays fit - and signs - he is a class player who would definelty add what we missed last season, a focal point and height and he is tecnically gifted aswell. Crouch is a huge NO NO for me, too 1 dimensional and he looks weird and dances like a twat.....

Its not my money Hughes is spending so I don't see an issue - and believe me - if we get RSC that won't be the end...its not RSC OR another - I believe Hughes may bring in 3 strikers before august and ofload ched, darius and loan out jo and caceido.

Just my opinion but i think you lot should chill out and remember that RSC is actually a decent player................[tin hat at the ready]

Get Lescott out of your head.
He isn't coming.
End of.

I really hope he fails it big time, this guy is a joke £15m of overated crocked shite

Mike D said:
I really hope he fails it big time, this guy is a joke £15m of overated crocked shite

Sorry Mike but this sounds like you hoping city lose out on someone who IF FIT would improve us a lot?

bumbleblue said:
Mike D said:

Sorry Mike but this sounds like you hoping city lose out on someone who IF FIT would improve us a lot?

I don't think so he's done f*ck all this season and is proving to be another one season wonder, and a crock to boot. Why do you think Buyen wanted rid quick style

I dont think he would, hes no better overall than Caicedo and Jo considering he will miss half the season at least through injury.

His record over his career suggests he will not improve at all really. Its a bit like the Bellend transfer. In time people will accept it but never really be happy with him - unless by some fluke he manages another 20 goal season. Like Bellend he will end up a shit signing in the long run. If we sign him that is (sticks head in sand again) anyway :

-------------------------GIVEN-------------------------

----ZABELETA----KOMPANY------LESCOTT----BRIDGE----

------------------------DE JONG------------------------

--------------IRELAND-------------BARRY---------------

-------------------------TEVEZ-------------------------

---------------ROBINHO----------ETO'O-----------------

Subs: toure, elano, petrov, schmicheal, swp, rsc.

......Creams himself....... Thats what i am talking about. With Eto, Robinho and Tevez we would have 3 world clas players. Ireland, Barry, De Jong, Kompany, Given - all very good.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.