Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: santa cruz set for city medical

Mike D said:
bumbleblue said:
Mike D said:
I really hope he fails it big time, this guy is a joke £15m of overated crocked shite

Sorry Mike but this sounds like you hoping city lose out on someone who IF FIT would improve us a lot?

I don't think so he's done f*ck all this season and is proving to be another one season wonder, and a crock to boot. Why do you think Buyen wanted rid quick style
he was at Bayern for at least 6 seasons

Matt Diablo said:
-------------------------GIVEN-------------------------

----ZABELETA----KOMPANY------LESCOTT----BRIDGE----

------------------------DE JONG------------------------

--------------IRELAND-------------BARRY---------------

-------------------------TEVEZ-------------------------

---------------ROBINHO----------ETO'O-----------------

This really is a f*uckin team to dream of....

Jesus that's a good side. Got me dreamin'

Let's face it, all are targets are dropping off and I can't blame them...12 months from a world cup finals we can offer...no Europe, not even Europa league...an unproven manager...piss-poor Manchester climate...RSC will be wheeled out this week I am sure!!

darkside said:
.piss-poor Manchester climate...RSC will be wheeled out this week I am sure!!

love manchester abd even the shit climate but cant say the same about RSC

RSC Is Shite, Overated And Always Unfit .. We Need Players Like Tevez In For Definate And A New Pacey Right Back And A Commanding Centre Back And Maybe A Left Back Because Bridge Is Slow And Gets Skimmed Easily, But We Also Need A New Skillfull Midfielder, Coz Alot Of Teams Will Know What To Expect Off Barry And Ireland So We Need Someone In The Middle Of Them To Get The Team Up And Running :D ! My Point Of View :)

Eto + Tevez that would be some forwards line up with Ireland, Barry and Robinho in midfield......

Keep them fit and in the same team.....goal frenzy.

Matt Diablo said:
-------------------------GIVEN-------------------------

----ZABELETA----KOMPANY------LESCOTT----BRIDGE----

------------------------DE JONG------------------------

--------------IRELAND-------------BARRY---------------

-------------------------TEVEZ-------------------------

---------------ROBINHO----------ETO'O-----------------

This really is a f*uckin team to dream of....

power power power wanks folowed by more power wanks

Only weak links in that team are Zabs and Bridge and lets face it they are not that weak they are full internationals for England and the Argies....

TheRevolution said:
RSC Is Shite, Overated And Always Unfit .. We Need Players Like Tevez In For Definate And A New Pacey Right Back And A Commanding Centre Back And Maybe A Left Back Because Bridge Is Slow And Gets Skimmed Easily, But We Also Need A New Skillfull Midfielder, Coz Alot Of Teams Will Know What To Expect Off Barry And Ireland So We Need Someone In The Middle Of Them To Get The Team Up And Running :D ! My Point Of View :)

Eh?

chorleybloo123 said:
TheRevolution said:

Eh?

lol ehhh lol the guy seems to just want a new fucking team get a grip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.