Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: santa cruz set for city medical

alera said:
Sorry Mike but this sounds like you hoping city lose out on someone who IF FIT would improve us a lot?

I dont think he would, hes no better overall than Caicedo and Jo considering he will miss half the season at least through injury.

His record over his career suggests he will not improve at all really. Its a bit like the Bellend transfer. In time people will accept it but never really be happy with him - unless by some fluke he manages another 20 goal season. Like Bellend he will end up a shit signing in the long run. If we sign him that is (sticks head in sand again) anyway :

-------------------------GIVEN-------------------------

----ZABELETA----KOMPANY------LESCOTT----BRIDGE----

------------------------DE JONG------------------------

--------------IRELAND-------------BARRY---------------

-------------------------TEVEZ-------------------------

---------------ROBINHO----------ETO'O-----------------

Subs: toure, elano, petrov, schmicheal, swp, rsc.

......Creams himself....... Thats what i am talking about. With Eto, Robinho and Tevez we would have 3 world clas players. Ireland, Barry, De Jong, Kompany, Given - all very good.....

HEY YOU STOLE MY FORMATION OF THE OTHER THREAD!

Blue Phil said:
alera said:
Sorry Mike but this sounds like you hoping city lose out on someone who IF FIT would improve us a lot?

I dont think he would, hes no better overall than Caicedo and Jo considering he will miss half the season at least through injury.

His record over his career suggests he will not improve at all really. Its a bit like the Bellend transfer. In time people will accept it but never really be happy with him - unless by some fluke he manages another 20 goal season. Like Bellend he will end up a shit signing in the long run. If we sign him that is (sticks head in sand again) anyway :

Subs: toure, elano, petrov, schmicheal, swp, rsc.

......Creams himself....... Thats what i am talking about. With Eto, Robinho and Tevez we would have 3 world clas players. Ireland, Barry, De Jong, Kompany, Given - all very good.....

HEY YOU STOLE MY FORMATION OF THE OTHER THREAD!

If thats our team next season, ill have a perminant hard on in 117 every game *girls take note*

Mike D said:
bumbleblue said:
Mike D said:
I really hope he fails it big time, this guy is a joke £15m of overated crocked shite

I don't think so he's done f*ck all this season and is proving to be another one season wonder, and a crock to boot. Why do you think Buyen wanted rid quick style
Who?

i didnt want him then and i dont want him now

squirtyflower said:
What a difference twelve months makes. This time last year there were so many creaming themselves at the chance of getting RSC.

Unfortunately Some people still are ffs

squirtyflower said:
What a difference twelve months makes. This time last year there were so many creaming themselves at the chance of getting RSC.

Back then we were skint, and he did not want to come he choose to renew at Blackburn.

Re: RSC

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
OB1 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Thats Neat i really love those tiger feet.

i say trust hughes,he's had more success in the transfer market in 12 months than any of our managers in the last 20 years combined.... I also believe he has been seen doing the chunk 'truffel shuffle' in front of a eto photo in his office. (:

He's had too many Donners then.

Ob1 how goes thee? That stretch in the pen sorted your meth problem? (:

I'm just chillin' with my Goonies dvd and a cup of Rooibos.

This really is a f*uckin team to dream of....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.