Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Trigger said:
lee-mcfc said:
so its complete he;s just left hosp and waved haha 4 and half hours fucking hell

he's going coms

is anyone going?

Sorry cant got to make the tea for the wife and kids!!

haha am not going anyways its only santa ( if was tevez i would be down in a shot )

Right lets get the first one out the way: booooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Sorry....lol....

Diego1983 said:
Have i missed something? is he really on his way to COMS or is this just speculation agian

SSN just said that RSC is on his way to CoMS to sign.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Right lets have only positive things to say about the lad from now on,lets not kill the lad before he's even graced our hollowed turf. I like the lad,seems to work for the cause as well, Hughes is the club manager, lets get behind the club and carry on this snowball effect!!!

Blue Moon Rising!!
totally agree mate and if tevez signs will people slag him off for being an ex-rag, just a thought thinking back at some of the shite hughes got.... ONCE A RED ALWAYS A BLUE!

I think the key point we should be looking at regarding Santa Cruz is that he DESPERATELY wants to play for us.

Bring it on, I think the lad will do good!!!

Press conference now!

0,,10303~3340930,00.jpg

southstand117 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Right lets have only positive things to say about the lad from now on,lets not kill the lad before he's even graced our hollowed turf. I like the lad,seems to work for the cause as well, Hughes is the club manager, lets get behind the club and carry on this snowball effect!!!

Blue Moon Rising!!
totally agree mate and if tevez signs will people slag him off for being an ex-rag, just a thought thinking back at some of the shite hughes got.... ONCE A RED ALWAYS A BLUE!

Totally mate, hypocrites, but never mind, the overall feel on the board has improved over recent weeks, most of the bad press has stopped, people are beginning to sit up and take notice, people are comparing us with the Chelsea takeover, people saying they alread had champs league, so lets give Cook and co alot more credit to be able to attract Barry and hopefully munster head. I for one are very intruiged for this season, and how it will unravel!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.