Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

over last few days, have become more upbeat about this tfr, get in!

celf said:
Trigger said:
lee-mcfc said:
so its complete he;s just left hosp and waved haha 4 and half hours fucking hell

he's going coms

is anyone going?

Sorry cant got to make the tea for the wife and kids!!

WOULD U B ON YA WAY TO CoMS IF TEVEZ SIGNED??

Nope on the way to the pub to celebrate, the kids could starve!!!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
jhg1989 said:
7Superman said:
I think the key point we should be looking at regarding Santa Cruz is that he DESPERATELY wants to play for us.

Bring it on, I think the lad will do good!!!

Yes, keep it posotive!

Good point made.
bellamy said the same thing about spurs......oh wait he ended up at city too!

But... Bellamy didn't say it about City did he...

jhg1989 said:
jhg1989 said:
7Superman said:
I think the key point we should be looking at regarding Santa Cruz is that he DESPERATELY wants to play for us.

Yes, keep it posotive!

Good point made.

indeed no ;-)

Wrighty Wrexham said:
SSN reports he has passed his medical and could be signing tonight!

Passed eh? Thats a suprise.... Lol. Didnt have any doubt that there would have been a problem, think today was just another check to be on the safe side. Good news and I think he will be a good addition to the squad.

jhg1989 said:
jhg1989 said:
7Superman said:

Yes, keep it posotive!

Good point made.

Also, Santa Cruz loves Mark Hughes - he needs all the allies he can get in the dressing room, especially if Jo and Elano stay!

ive just got back in, could anyone fill me in on the rsc, tevez and eto'o deals (or any other progress) as i cant be assed trawling through all these pages.

cheers.

Ticket For Schalke said:
southstand117 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Right lets have only positive things to say about the lad from now on,lets not kill the lad before he's even graced our hollowed turf. I like the lad,seems to work for the cause as well, Hughes is the club manager, lets get behind the club and carry on this snowball effect!!!

Blue Moon Rising!!
totally agree mate and if tevez signs will people slag him off for being an ex-rag, just a thought thinking back at some of the shite hughes got.... ONCE A RED ALWAYS A BLUE!

Totally mate, hypocrites, but never mind, the overall feel on the board has improved over recent weeks, most of the bad press has stopped, people are beginning to sit up and take notice, people are comparing us with the Chelsea takeover, people saying they alread had champs league, so lets give Cook and co alot more credit to be able to attract Barry and hopefully munster head. I for one are very intruiged for this season, and how it will unravel!!

The seasons unravelling already?!! No....:)

He's signing right now.. probably be announced soon..

source?

I'll tell you the source...

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/MCFC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/MCFC</a> I'm soooo ITK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.