Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Ntini77 said:
Could be our best signing this Summer, if he can stay fit.

Any player in the squad could have a serious injury at any time ala boj..lets not worry about what "could" happen and concentrate on what "will" happen...and that is a fooking great squad already with more on the way..
CTID.

not my fault! said:
I am glad we have signed him as he is hungry and wants to join us.
Ok I see the feelings are divided so quote me and add your answer to the below and I will respond:

I dont want RSC at our club because...?
A:

I just like whinging!!

FantasyIreland said:
not my fault! said:
Ok I see the feelings are divided so quote me and add your answer to the below and I will respond:

A:

I just like whinging!!

Well stop it, it's not big and it's not clever.

samharris said:
Ntini77 said:
Could be our best signing this Summer, if he can stay fit.

Any player in the squad could have a serious injury at any time ala boj..lets not worry about what "could" happen and concentrate on what "will" happen...and that is a fooking great squad already with more on the way..
CTID.

Okay then, great signing and I like his hair too.

not my fault! said:

A:
Because I'll not be happy until we have Eto'o, Messi, Iniesta etc. cos its easy to sign them on Fifa & Pro Evo, so how hard can it be in the REAL WORLD!

BWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Santa IMO will be a Great Signing!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.