Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

fuck me lets give him a chance first
i for one am not to bothered about RSC signing cos he does give us the option of a tall bloke up top, lets not forget he was playing with a bunch of cloggers at 'burn
everyone mumbled and grumbled when bellamy signed and until his injury, yes he was prone, he did the biz and knew were the sticks were
so now RSC plays in blue whether you like it or not and as mentioned bynly a handful of fellow blues, lets get behind him cos he does play in blue and thats a good thing

besides with the best fans in england behind him his confidence will be sky high, but when a bunch of dickheads knock before hes even had a go he aint gonna feel to ggreat about it

Bit underwhelmed to be honest, but then you can only sign what is available.

Then again Hughes did get the best out of him and I am hoping that his "injuries" last year were more to do with a sulk at not coming here in January.

Jo's Afro Comb said:
i for one am not to bothered about RSC signing cos he does give us the option of a tall bloke up top, lets not forget he was playing with a bunch of cloggers at 'burn
everyone mumbled and grumbled when bellamy signed and until his injury, yes he was prone, he did the biz and knew were the sticks were
so now RSC plays in blue whether you like it or not and as mentioned bynly a handful of fellow blues, lets get behind him cos he does play in blue and thats a good thing

besides with the best fans in england behind him his confidence will be sky high, but when a bunch of dickheads knock before hes even had a go he aint gonna feel to ggreat about it

THIS 100%

The reason Hughes has wanted him so badly to the extent he's been nearly stalking him is he can see himself in the way he plays.
Watch him next season and he plays just like Hughes did, holds the ball up and brings the midfield into play, he spins off the defender as the ball goes out wide and he's in the box to get on the end of the cross.
He's an allrounder and a cute finisher...........Good buy IMO

bondsman said:
AntonDonJuan said:
What are you all moaning about, if he doesn't cut it then he will be replaced with better so it doesn't matter

I hope you are joking? Signing RSC and Tevz already shows that Bellamy is no longer first choice and Hughes only just bought that piece of shit. Lets not be spending millions on players with any injury doubts about them. I would make exceptions for a truly great player but this guy has proved nothing in my opinion. Poor signing.
Get a grip, who would you rather have coming off the bench to make an impact, Bellamy or Vassell??

We are building a squad and Bellamy will be a great squad player

bumbleblue said:
Jo's Afro Comb said:

THIS 100%

Good post.

vbr said:
*groan* One of the worst signings we could have made.
ffs get a grip, he's a good signing and will improve us alot, we can't fill every gap in the squad with a world class player, we needed a good target man and we got a great target man, that's his job

kind of off the subject a little here guys and gals my apologies but i have just been on the OS on the squard profiles, and santa cruz is on there straight away where as barry isnt and de jong has vanished, can anyone explain why this is? as i am confused

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.