Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

I feel it's a bit disappointing that some people are showing a lot of negativity towards this transfer, I mean the guys not even played once for us and people are saying he'll flop etc IMO he should be given time in OUR team before judging him. I reckon he's a quality signing and just what we need to take us a step further. and if he were to flop then I'll fully accept any flack but until then we need to show our support for our latest signing 

if he can score 20 odd goals in a season for rovers, i would like to think he could do that for us with our midfield, superman, barry, robi, swp will surely give him some great service

Just before Bellamy came everyone was knocking him in a similar way, and despite the injuries, his presence and goals in the first few games were vital in setting us up for the run in. Everyone's attitude changed after the first couple of matches, hopefully the same will be true with RSC. Hopefully of course the same injury story won't be true with either this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.