Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

1894 said:
Sounds like a similar price-tag to JO - who would we rather have ?

Not long ago, we were drooling over £6-£8 million signings. We have come a long way since or is the transfer market inflated ?

I think both. Teams are trying to take advantage of our money. But we have come a VERY long way!

Rag facebook status: "Santa cruz " i can't wait to play for this club and see this ground full" haha he'll b waitin 4 derby day then"

Bitter bastards.

There was a time - not so long ago - when a signing of this stature would attract a lot os discussion and excitment - only a matter of hours after the completion and no one is even posting about it. It`s straight onto who next ! Let`s not totally lose sight of perspective.

GaudinoMotors said:
There was a time - not so long ago - when a signing of this stature would attract a lot os discussion and excitment - only a matter of hours after the completion and no one is even posting about it. It`s straight onto who next ! Let`s not totally lose sight of perspective.

I thought that as well, the thread has ground to a halt.

I suppose to many the speculation is the best part but once you have the player it becomes yesterdays news. Pretty similar thing happened with Barry.

Let me just point out incase it hasn't yet. Who's looking forward to seeing this team next season with Barry pumping corners into the box for RSC, Onouha and (hopefully) Lescott to get on the end of. I can see us opening up a few teams this way. Then when they have to push on to get a goal back we destroy them with Robbie, Tevez, SWP and Superman! Happy days! ;)

We needed a target man who can hold the ball up and gave us an aerial threat because when you come up against stoke away, bolton away, fulham etc they just get 10 men behind the ball.

RSC fits the bill perfectly he's premiership proven and won't have to adapt to the league. Who else could you sugest who has these abilities and is available and would want to come to us. No one i bet.

I rate RSC very highly and will add a lot to the team. Exactly what we needed good signing. If he scores 15+ goals then he would also be a bargain so stop complaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.