Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: RSC

There is a big ? on his fitness record. We have enough crocks as it is.

julio jordio said:
Marvin said:
The Fixer said:
This info is 3rd hand and has come through a medical administator at rovers. I would wait till our well informed itk's Anton and blue2112 find out further info b4 taking this as gospell.
How did you get to Uni without your English GCSE?

Haha brilliant.

How very nice of you marvin, it may also be nice for you to know i failed my physio exams. I hope you feel better now!

santa cruz set for city medical

it was reported today that santa cruz will undrgo a medical this week ahead of a 15 million pound move to city. i dont really want him. i rate him as a target man but hes always bloody injured, i know hes an ex-rag but if we can we should sign forlan. sorri if its alredi been posted but i couldnt find it!!.

The Fixer said:
Rumour thar's all, he has failed a medical with us. Hopefully our itk's can find out if this is true.

nope pal he will be undergoing a medical in the upcoming week. should hear something in the next few days

Marvin said:
The Fixer said:
This info is 3rd hand and has come through a medical administator at rovers. I would wait till our well informed itk's Anton and blue2112 find out further info b4 taking this as gospell.
How did you get to Uni without your English GCSE?

does it matter how he spells , no it dosent so drop the whole" oo english gcse " its bollocks mate.

Re: santa cruz set for city medical

keemcfc said:
gimie an L, gimie an I, gimie an N, gimie a K!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/blackburns-santa-cruz-set-man-city-medical-250605" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/blackburn ... cal-250605</a>

it says it clear as crystal on there mate.

MIxed feelings bout santa cruz if we buy him then to me it seems the eto'o deal looks less likely plus santa is to injury prone,obviously would welcome him as a new blue but not sure whether we need another injury prone striker

BB

Mate here it is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/359293/ROQUE-SANTA-CRUZ-OFF-TO-CITY-Mark-Hughes-aims-to-tie-up-pound15million-deal-this-week.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/3 ... -week.html</a>

ROQUE SANTA CRUZ OFF TO CITY
Mark Hughes aims to tie up £15million deal this week

13/06/2009
ROQUE SANTA CRUZ hopes to wrap up his £15million move to Manchester City this week - if he passes his medical.

The Blackburn striker has a long and alarming history of knee problems, going back to his Bundesliga days with Bayern Munich.

Santa Cruz, 27, spent the end of last season getting himself fit for a move away from Ewood Park, after missing out on a move to City in January.

The Paraguay international has not played since the beginning of March and will be subjected to a strict medical examination by the Eastlands backroom staff.

The injuries suffered by Santa Cruz have meant he was allowed to leave for less than the £18m Rovers were demanding just after Christmas.

He watched from the stands as Sam Allardyce's side secured Premier League safety with two weeks to spare and it is believed the club regretted not selling him.

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp had hoped to take the striker to White Hart Lane, after learning City had their minds on other targets.

Spurs were told they may even be lucky enough to get their man on the cheap, because there were no other serious bids for the injury-prone frontman.

But their chances of signing Santa Cruz vanished when City boss Mark Hughes, who brought Santa Cruz to Blackburn two years ago, declared his continued interest last week.

Hughes has been looking to sign a target man around whom to build his team since taking over from Sven Goran Eriksson exactly a year ago.

City made two bids for the forward in January but refused to meet the Blackburn board's hefty valuation at that time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.