Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: santa cruz set for city medical

But he wont stay fit. Over his career he has a terrible injury recorded. And if you take out his first season in the prem his goals to games ratio is shit as well.

Great stuff, RSC at City zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Wake me if we sign anyone decent.

Re: RSC

Well get ready to be disappointed if we sign him then.

He has a terrible injury record over his career and his goals to games ratio is crap as well if you take out his first season in the prem.

If we sign him hes going to be another bellend shit signing. I am not the only one that thinks this for sure. The bad news is we must have exhausted all the decent players if we are having to sign him.

:(

PMSL we dont want RSC because he is always injured but lets keep Bojinov because he is awesome

Maybe Hughes is planning some sort of Knee-sharing scheme, whereby Bellamy and RSC will always be able to field one working set between them. I've nothing against either player, but surely with our dosh we shouldn't have to take these sort of risks? Especially as they are not cheap (£15M) - would RSC be a £30m striker if not for the injuries - no.

Take a look at his apperances, goals record at Bayern.......

They sold him 2 seasons ago for £3 million and took Blackburns hand off. Now they want £15million + for a player who has basically had a 1 decent season in his career and is injured all the time. He is 27.

Bit worrying if Hughes is going to revert to buying "what he knows" even when the facts on the rground are that they are injured most of the time. Cant score goals sat on the physio table.

What a signing, this will show the world we should be taken more seriously !!!
Rory Delap next please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.