Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: RSC

azatheblue said:
Marvin said:
The Fixer said:
This info is 3rd hand and has come through a medical administator at rovers. I would wait till our well informed itk's Anton and blue2112 find out further info b4 taking this as gospell.
How did you get to Uni without your English GCSE?

does it matter how he spells , no it dosent so drop the whole" oo english gcse " its bollocks mate.

I thought it was funny and pretty mild - OP took it well too :)

Re: RSC

alera said:
I pray we dont sign him. Massively overated one season wonder. He is injured all the time, had a shocking injury record at Bayern which is why they sold him for £3 million. Injured all of last season and had a very poor return of goals to apperances.

Cards on table he is no better than what we have, I would rather go with Jo and Caceido than sign him for £15 million.

If Hughes simply has to get him it should be £10 million spread over his contract based on apperances.

Hughes knows a good striker when he see's one, I'd trust his judgement on RSC than your's.

Re: santa cruz set for city medical

betterblue said:
MIxed feelings bout santa cruz if we buy him then to me it seems the eto'o deal looks less likely plus santa is to injury prone,obviously would welcome him as a new blue but not sure whether we need another injury prone striker

BB

Feel the same, lets get a bed ready in the physio next to Bellamy

Be absolutely gutted if we sign this guy. With RSC and Bellend up front top 10 is about all we can expect - they are injured 90% of the time.

We needed to have much bigger aspirations this summer if we want to progress properly. RSC is not the answer, I pray it doesnt go through.

arhh why santa cruz though he is SHITE!! with them fucking dodgy knees!!!!!

well if we get him means him and bellamy will become best buds watching from the stands all seasonn!!

I can;t think of many if any injury prone players signed by any clubs that have gone on to be a success.Owen,Bellamy, type players spring to mind.If anyone knows any different to address the balance I;d like to know to inject some hope.

Need a minimum of 30 goals out of your first choice forwards to be pushing the top 4. Will Bellend and RSC get 30 goals a season in the prem. Will they fu*k.

Therfore its a complete waste of time and money unless that is what we are expecting now.

More realistically how many games will those 2 crocks play between them. Be amazed if you got 25 prem starts a season out of either of them. It was obvious to most fans that Bellend would be a terrible signing. He was and was injured for most of the games after we signed him. RSC will be the same evryone know it. SO why the fu*k does Hughes want to sign him ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.