Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: Santa Cruz Has Signed

obv ppl are aware that rsc had his medical fri. so this story does make sense.. the only problem i have with it is.. no sources... no quotes no real sustance really..

It will be intresting to see if the mail are being given a few nuggets of info from city, could add more weight to the storys they have been printing about us getting Eto'o and Tevez!
Its not a bad buy after all its not like there taking the money from our wallets and he may come in handy when we need a goal at stoke because there play 10 men behind the ball again!

I feel very little about this transfer bit of a nothing really due to we all knew it was going to happen and am more intrested in the bigger deals

"Santa Cruz will cost £15m, with the rest of the fee dependant on appearances and team success, but he is likely to have to compete for a place with Carlos Tevez - who is ready to reject Manchester United and Liverpool - and Barcelona's Samuel Eto'o next season."

It says Eto'o will sign.

Bullshit.

smith1855 said:
bizzbo said:
smith1855 said:
bizzbo said:
oh crikey Mr Hughes, I hope this one doesn't blow up in your face.

Seriously, great player who really fits the bill, but 15m+ is too much, and the justifiably or otherwise, the flack will fly if he becomes injured.

btw, I reckon that's the end of Eto'o
yeah eto'o wont get a game if we get RSC.

I'm not saying that, I just have a funny feeling about the timing of this.
fair do's i think eto'o might have actually pissed off mark hughes with the silly money he wants if the figures being talked about are correct

Dont worry about Eto'o, all will be fine!

BibbyBlue85 said:
Just think, a couple of seasons ago Eto'o and Tevez would never have even been linked with us, but now it looks like they might be on the way here these are great times for every city fan, and payback all the crap we've taken in the past.

CTID

smith1855 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Just think, a couple of seasons ago Eto'o and Tevez would never have even been linked with us, but now it looks like they might be on the way here these are great times for every city fan, and payback all the crap we've taken in the past.

CTID

we had the best sqaud ever this year but got nowhere. in some ways, it was as bad as being in the second division. the payback won't be getting the big names in, it will be when we win 4/5 games on the trot. seriously, how long since we've done that in the top division?

personally without the investment from ADUG last year would could have easilly gone down, with the injuries we had, and now we would be looking at administration and saying goodbye to the majority of our players

Pollerz said:
hi mate nice to see u. where u got ur info from and have u given the show a listen yet..

gave u a nice little shoutout at the end :P when u wna come on and do ur wanker of the week camio !! let me know..

Pollerz
Translate for an old f**ker please

If this proves to be true we've now made two very solid, proven buys in Barry and Santa Cruz, before any of our rivals have been able to sign anyone. Eto'o and Tevez are obviously very possible, and the odds are we'll get at least one of them, maybe even both, in the next week or so. With those players in the bag I reckon we'd be able to get Toure and Lescott sorted before pre-season. After that I can't really think which part of the team would need any more strengthening. Maybe another RB, CB or DM, but I think that would be greedy until we're back in Europe and need a bigger squad. If Eto'o or Tevez falls through I think we'll sign a different superstar forward in this window, but it may take a bit longer - perhaps another deadline day blockbuster.

All pure guesswork piecing together the most believable rumours, of course, but if this all happens our squad should then be good enough to challenge for a top 4 place, or even higher, THIS season. Happy, happy days.

blue John said:
Pollerz said:
hi mate nice to see u. where u got ur info from and have u given the show a listen yet..

gave u a nice little shoutout at the end :P when u wna come on and do ur wanker of the week camio !! let me know..

Pollerz
Translate for an old f**ker please

Good evening o' friend of mine, how very pleasant to see you. Pray tell, from which source did you yield the afforementioned information ? also, have you perchance spared a moment to cast your eyes upon our internet offerings and perhaps listened to our musings.....

I mentioned your name in a jolly fashion towards the end of the recording. When would you like to appear on the recording and speak with regard the masturbator of the past seven days in a cameo fashion, respond forewith

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.