Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: Santa Cruz Has Signed

RealMancsAreBlue said:
blue John said:
Pollerz said:
hi mate nice to see u. where u got ur info from and have u given the show a listen yet..

gave u a nice little shoutout at the end :P when u wna come on and do ur wanker of the week camio !! let me know..

Pollerz
Translate for an old f**ker please

Good evening o' friend of mine, how very pleasant to see you. Pray tell, from which source did you yield the afforementioned information ? also, have you perchance spared a moment to cast your eyes upon our internet offerings and perhaps listened to our musings.....

I mentioned your name in a jolly fashion towards the end of the recording. When would you like to appear on the recording and speak with regard the masturbator of the past seven days in a cameo fashion, respond forewith
Thank you
No wonder he put it like that

this signing if true, doesnt enthrall me at all......he is ok.....thats about it

without further quality additions to the forward line (and i dont include tevez in that statement as he is not an out an dout striker) then we will not see a vast improvement in our ability to put teams on the back foot.......he is a useful addition but only if other options are brought in as well

his injury record is also a real concern and i can see him spending a third of the season injured!

Harry Godwin said:
Santa Cruz is a proven crock nothing more, poor business imho.

Mark has poor judgement then does he?
Assume you know RSC better than MH?
If we can get him insured HOW can we lose?

we lose becasue when injured we may then have to fall back on options like benjani, evans, jo or caceido

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.