Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

simon23 said:
we lose becasue when injured we may then have to fall back on options like benjani, evans, jo or caceido

Grow up!!!!! Do you honestly believe that next season these players will be the back up strikers. So people to wake up and realise that City are pushing for genuine real sustained success and need to stop being so down

california blue said:
SPURSMAD? Do you think this TFM bloke on city mancs talking about villa is off his head...also any other news Tevez, Lescot, Eto? Cheers mate

I have heard nothing about Villa at all, imho he will stay in Spain.

Tevez is still 1st of July, Eto'o is a no go unless he drops his wage demands, Lescott is still a target.

Trust Mark Hughes PLEASE!
Believe Khaldoon when he says we will not be screwed!
Surely these guys KNOW MORE than we do so just sit back and go with the flow.
RSC must have something special to offer because Mark has chased him long enough!
I trust Mark & Khaldoon to build a City Team to make us proud!

Benarbia said:
Turned us down
well this is constructive

on each of the thread about the 3 strikers we may be signing you go and post an all over message

thanks

Immaculate Pasta said:
£15m for a crock who had one purple patch in his career?
Please explain how he managed to play for 8 seasons at Bayern Munich

Mcfc-Carlos said:
It will be intresting to see if the mail are being given a few nuggets of info from city, could add more weight to the storys they have been printing about us getting Eto'o and Tevez!
Its not a bad buy after all its not like there taking the money from our wallets and he may come in handy when we need a goal at stoke because there play 10 men behind the ball again!

I feel very little about this transfer bit of a nothing really due to we all knew it was going to happen and am more intrested in the bigger deals
City identified a lack of height and power as an issue throughout the team last season and Hughes will address that in this transfer window.

There's a limit to the number of SWPs, Bellamys, and Robinhos you can play in a forward line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.