Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

mike o said:
Ive said it before but....

I was at old trafford last year when united played and he gave one of the best centre forward displays i saw all year. Know lots of rags who feel the same.

Half of his injurys/spells out last year were him not wanting to be at blackburn

Hes a fantastic signing and alongside barry improves us as a team/squad.

If we can just get one "big name" signing to keep all those who want one happy then well be laughing
agreed mate, hughes will know everything about his injurys and how bad they are , like you said, reckon there was fuck all wrong with him most of the time just didnt want to play

why rag ?

with him in the side fit he could be the player we need away from home. we were to light weight last seasson and trust me know i aint no rag a blue for 31 years

Will be a good signing. However, with us only playing one up front, wave goodbye to the prospect of eto'o signing.

Dobsy87 said:
Will be a good signing. However, with us only playing one up front, wave goodbye to the prospect of eto'o signing.
or we play the interchangable front three, similar to united, chelsea and barca ;)

Dobsy87 said:
RSC will provide backup for Eto'o, especially in January, and give more options. I think we will play 4-3-3 at home with Robbie, Eto'o and Tevez up top.

squirtyflower said:
Dobsy87 said:
RSC will provide backup for Eto'o, especially in January, and give more options. I think we will play 4-3-3 at home with Robbie, Eto'o and Tevez up top.

It's droolworthy, is it not?

MCFC-alan88 said:
squirtyflower said:
Dobsy87 said:

It's droolworthy, is it not?
To be honest, i can't quite see Eto'o signing for us. Simply because he's got everything right so far, i'm going to believe spursmad, who says the deal is off unless he dramatically lowers his wage demands.

I reckon our main front 3 will be Robbie, RSC, Tevez. This would still be very good, but it has no pace whatsoever. In fact, for this very reason (lack of pace), we may see a few different combinations throughout the season to mix it up a bit. I'm sure Hughes will want to rotate to keep certain players fresh and RSC and Bellamy will be injured at certain points. So Robbie-Bellamy-Tevez, Robbie-Bellamy-SWP, Robbie-Tevez-SWP, Robbie-RSC-SWP will all be seen at some stage in my opinion. Also, Petrov will come in for Robbie every now and then to give him a rest. It will be a squad game next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.