Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

lionheart said:
Your boyfriend is obviously a dickhead coz we definitely HAVE been in for RSC this time around. As for Bentley, I hope we don't pay more than 5-6 million for the lad, if we sign him.

actually we are using Santa Cruz as a smokescreen to sign other players. it is easy for the papers to say we are signing him because we tried in Jan. but I can confirm there is NO truth we have even been in for him.

antlondonITK said:
hi all,

i'm from mancityfans.net but I have some ITK knowlegde as my boyfriend is part of the coaching staff at City. I cannot and will not name him as he does not want people to know that he is gay and working in the footballing business.

okay, you can either believe me or not, i'm not too bothered really because i know the truth, but here is the news he told me last night:

Tevez HASN'T signed for anyone yet. His agent/owner has already seen City's training ground and has been to the stadium many times before as City have worked closely with him in the past. His agent did however have a meeting with Cook this week, and seemed everyone seemed very happy about how it all went. Tevez is taking his time and looking at all his options though atm. I don't know about what he has been offered with Utd though.

Eto'o - City HAVE held talks with Barca and the first time they met was months ago! This was kept quiet, however Eto'o was brought up in the meeting but his situation wasn't known at the time. Now however the green light has been given by Barca to leave the decision up to the player himself. If Eto'o wants to leave then they will let him.

The BIG news is that we HAVE signed a player who had their medical yesterday. It wasn't a player we were linked with or have even been linked with in Jan. The player is David Bentley who my boyfriend said was very keen to move back to the North West and link up again with MH. A fee wasn't mentioned, just that he had his medical and signed his contract yesterday. I don't know when it will be announced though.

With regards to Santa Cruz, we HAVE NOT been in for him again yet. What is being said within the club is that City were so mad with Blackburn from Jan that they are not willing to do anymore business with them in the near future.

If you need anything else then I'll ask.
copy paste?

t5rtip.jpg

Re: 18m for Santa Cruz..Breaking News...Fee Agreed.

God, this place it fast! Haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.