Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: 18m for Santa Cruz..Breaking News...Fee Agreed.

Hughes - 18m YOU SAID WE WERENT GOING TO BE TAKEN FOR MUGS YOU IDIOT

I shall retract this statement if he plays well and scores many. But currently you have egg on your face.

it will be about 10mil downpayment with the rest on appearances imo.

amehh said:
antlondonITK said:
actually we are using Santa Cruz as a smokescreen to sign other players. it is easy for the papers to say we are signing him because we tried in Jan. but I can confirm there is NO truth we have even been in for him.

Well, you turned out to be spot on! Care to tell us who else we're not going to sign?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH INSTANTLY EXPOSED!!Dont get much better than that! probably even lied saying they were gay!...WEIRDOS!

this is where instant banning needs taking place!!

Ok then, it looks like this is going to happen. i for one think that if this is the case lets be positive about it, i can only assume we are going to give him a very strict medical and if that ges through then he's a blue.

Also, how sure are we that he was out injured all that time? wasn't there talk of him striking at one point.

i have to admit i'm surprised if the fee is correct though.

alot of money for someone who as been out for over 3 months with a knee injury

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.