Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Santa Cruz

SSN Breaking News: City agree £18 fee for RSC

A lot of money for a one season wonder :(

It is now up to you to prove me wrong Roque. In fairness to the lad though, he was injured for much of last season and is another downer for him imo.

antlondonITK said:
hi all, im a twat

With regards to Santa Cruz, we HAVE NOT been in for him again yet. What is being said within the club is that City were so mad with Blackburn from Jan that they are not willing to do anymore business with them in the near future.

If you need anything else then I'll ask.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COCK

Re: 18m for Santa Cruz..Breaking News...Fee Agreed.

do you think this could mean the Eto deal is cooling due to his wage demands?

According to the Dail Mail (OK so it may not be the best source!) the fee is £15m with the rest in add ons depending on appearances etc. Here's the link:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1194095/EXCLUSIVE-City-eye-Santa-Cruz-signs-18m.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... s-18m.html</a>

Christ sake. Way to much money for him. Good player but meh. Bellamy and Santa, Hughes dream pairing...for Blackburn.

Fingers crossed for Lucas Neill next!

Well I think he will be a terrible signing. Like Bell end he will miss over half the games through injury next season.

His realworld value is Around £10 miillion IMO given his record and injury history.

We wont get taken seriously with deals like this if its true !

Poor move IMO.

This one is a huge gamble, regardless of the ridiculous price tag.

I really hope this doesn't mean that the Eto'o deal is dead in the water.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.