Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: Santa Cruz

Why is everyone getting stressy we haven't actually signed him yet, leave the moaning til its on the OS.

Geez, over-reaction, much?

Potentially a very good signing, if we keep him fit. I'm not convinced he was injured for the second half of last season, it seemed like he really didn't want to play for Fat Sam.

Let's see what we've got at the end of the transfer window before we conclude that Hughes is a 'fucking prick', eh?

bluemanc said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Let's cut the criticism short now, let's see what the lad can do and see what Hughes gets out of him. Like I said before Hughes knows how to get the best out of him and he did look shit hot under him at Blackburn tbf.
You're wasting your time,these clueless fuckers are just waiting for any chance to slag Hughes off.
A good option to have IF it goes through.

A good option to have for £8m - £10m but £10m more than that? Its just wrong.

What happened to not paying City price's? Proves Khaldoon was talking shite last week too.

Blues Brother said:
Cheesy said:
Berti, TBH, Bridge (at the moment, though could prove to be OK)

Berti was free so hardly a risk and has been worth his wages for keepimg Bluemoon entertained

Oh I agree with you, I'm just pointing out that not all of Hughes' signings have been good as some people seem to insist ;-)

hgblue said:
I despair of City fans sometimes. Have you people even seen him play? The guy is a world class striker. Add him to Gareth Barry, with the possible addition of Lescott and Toure, and we are serious contenders for the top six next season. If we were to get Yaya Toure, Tevez & Eto'o as well, it's top four here we come! Stop whining, chill out, and enjoy the rest of the transfer window. I for one can't wait for the season to start.

world class my ARSE ! You sir are demented. hes good i'll give you that but not world class

bobmcfc said:
Blues Brother said:
sam the drummer said:
SosaFC said:
This is a great buy for us and instead of people complaining and saying "hughes out" GET A GRIP AND SUPPORT HIM .. HE HASN'T MADE ONE BAD BUY YET .. so i'll trust him on RSC
TBH he has...

TBH was bought as a back up to what was deemed a good defence (how times change) when we had little money. Most thought it a decent move at the time, there was little else proven and available at that price. So whilst I accept it hasn't/didn't work out I dont judge it as a bad buy
tbh was shite at chelsea, i didn't want him but we had no choice, what MH want MH gets
Obviously, he's the manager. He's proven himself in the transfer market aswell.

Agree with you Ric I am not doubting his ability when he plays, but history says he wont play half our games next season

bobmcfc said:
Blues Brother said:
sam the drummer said:
SosaFC said:
This is a great buy for us and instead of people complaining and saying "hughes out" GET A GRIP AND SUPPORT HIM .. HE HASN'T MADE ONE BAD BUY YET .. so i'll trust him on RSC
TBH he has...

TBH was bought as a back up to what was deemed a good defence (how times change) when we had little money. Most thought it a decent move at the time, there was little else proven and available at that price. So whilst I accept it hasn't/didn't work out I dont judge it as a bad buy
tbh was shite at chelsea, i didn't want him but we had no choice, what MH want MH gets

He hardly got a game at Chelsea and considering who was in front of him it was hardly surprising, but was highly regarded at notlob

Just got in from work and seen the SSN banner [not that i switched iton straight away or anything!]
Have to say - It is obvious from the comments on last few pages that some Man City fans [if they really are] will NEVER be happy whatever we do on or off the field.
SSN say 18 mill, so? who cares? It's not your money and SSN do exagerate to suit themselves. I believe it will be much less with additional payment depending upon appearances.
Mark Hughes isn't stupid, he knows this season is the most important in his managerial career, blow it now and he's gone.
RSC is an excellent striker, who can spearhead our attack and head a ball. Caceido for me is nowhere near the grade. Even young p[layers generally have some technical ability which can be worked on, ive not seen it with him. sell him.

My point is....stop bloody moaning your arses off at every opportunity. What weve had opver last 20 years has been shite [poss only Stewart of any quality up front and anelka].....we are now being talked of in the media as serious contenders for a top 4 finish. WHat more do people on here want? Remember Alcock? Harper? et al.........Mansfield Town in a shite cup comp we lost 2-0 in div 2?........
STOP MOANING and atleast let the player have games before you slag him off.....every player is a gamble......Birdatov has flopped, which couldn't have been forseen so there is never a guarantee.

Get Behind Hughes because up to now his transfers have been spot on [Bellamy 50-50]

Most of all - STOP MOANING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[there is a diff between constructive criticism which is fine and purely insulting Hughes/RSC/owners]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.