Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: Santa Cruz

BlueMoon93 said:
Let's cut the criticism short now, let's see what the lad can do and see what Hughes gets out of him. Like I said before Hughes knows how to get the best out of him and he did look shit hot under him at Blackburn tbf.
You're wasting your time,these clueless fuckers are just waiting for any chance to slag Hughes off.
A good option to have IF it goes through.

RSC might not be an elite player but hes still going to be in the starting 11 of any team outside the Top 4.

If you boys make Top 6 this years it give you a better chance of getting the stars in, you get Tevez alongside him you displace someone out of the Top 4

Blues Brother said:
sam the drummer said:
SosaFC said:
This is a great buy for us and instead of people complaining and saying "hughes out" GET A GRIP AND SUPPORT HIM .. HE HASN'T MADE ONE BAD BUY YET .. so i'll trust him on RSC
TBH he has...

TBH was bought as a back up to what was deemed a good defence (how times change) when we had little money. Most thought it a decent move at the time, there was little else proven and available at that price. So whilst I accept it hasn't/didn't work out I dont judge it as a bad buy
tbh was shite at chelsea, i didn't want him but we had no choice, what MH want MH gets

Its not exactly what i call good business really, unless its £18 million over 5 years or something.

I despair of City fans sometimes. Have you people even seen him play? The guy is a world class striker. Add him to Gareth Barry, with the possible addition of Lescott and Toure, and we are serious contenders for the top six next season. If we were to get Yaya Toure, Tevez & Eto'o as well, it's top four here we come! Stop whining, chill out, and enjoy the rest of the transfer window. I for one can't wait for the season to start.

i hope people are not serious about Caicedo and Jo are better than this guy, he scored 19 goals last season and 5 this season and hardly played, do you really think them 2 clowns will score more than him?

Also cast your mind back to last December he dominated Micah and Dunne scored 2 great headers and this was when we had a solid defence.

I know he has his injuries but if he can stay fit he gives and option we dont have and could out to be a great buy so get behind him!

Cheesy said:
lc-mcfc said:
sam the drummer said:
SosaFC said:
This is a great buy for us and instead of people complaining and saying "hughes out" GET A GRIP AND SUPPORT HIM .. HE HASN'T MADE ONE BAD BUY YET .. so i'll trust him on RSC
TBH he has...

Who?

Berti, TBH, Bridge (at the moment, though could prove to be OK)

Berti was free so hardly a risk and has been worth his wages for keepimg Bluemoon entertained

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.