Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Mattyc55 said:
People make out as if were personally paying for the player, whinging and whining about every fee that is mentioned.

Who gives a fuck, if the money is there, then why not spend it. Face facts, were going to be paying inflated prices due to the obscene amount of funding we have backing us.

As for RSC, excellent player when fit, Danny Simpson (on loan there last season from the rags) was telling a mate of mine he's one of the best players hes trained with, and he clearly doesnt train with mugs on a regular basis.

Exactly what we need, and although overpriced, who gives a flying fuck what everyone thinks.

On you spot are. Rearrange them words!

Re: Santa Cruz

Can't see Benjani leaving he didnt want to even join u s until he heard we was doubling his wages, there aint going to be anyone willing to get close to what we pay him another Danny Mills I fear

sam the drummer said:
SosaFC said:
This is a great buy for us and instead of people complaining and saying "hughes out" GET A GRIP AND SUPPORT HIM .. HE HASN'T MADE ONE BAD BUY YET .. so i'll trust him on RSC
TBH he has...

TBH was bought as a back up to what was deemed a good defence (how times change) when we had little money. Most thought it a decent move at the time, there was little else proven and available at that price. So whilst I accept it hasn't/didn't work out I dont judge it as a bad buy

And also, Santa Cruz basically laughed at us last summer when we enquired about him, then we got money and he started whoreing himself to us.

I also said if we pay over the odds for Santa Cruz i wouldn't go back to City til MH was gone.

Thanks Hughes you fuckin prick!

I am stunned 18 mill you must be joking,hughes has been relentless in the pursuit of this fella .
It goes against everything the chairman said about us not getting ripped,well unfortunately if this is true,we have been.
Decent player when out on the pitch like bellers though too many injuries,i despair.

lc-mcfc said:
sam the drummer said:
SosaFC said:
This is a great buy for us and instead of people complaining and saying "hughes out" GET A GRIP AND SUPPORT HIM .. HE HASN'T MADE ONE BAD BUY YET .. so i'll trust him on RSC
TBH he has...

Who?

Berti, TBH, Bridge (at the moment, though could prove to be OK)

Off the bench is indeed what i think he should be but for £18 million? Jesus thats steep! Maybe Hughes really thinks he can get goals/good play out of the lad! Fair play if he can and lets leave it up to him to show us what he can do - we cant complain now cos we've not even seen him yet! Bloody ell he's not even signed yet, its only from sky "sources" and who are they!?

alera said:
Cards on table if this goes through I actually see it as a backwards or at best sideways step as it means either Jo / Caicedo or Boj will be sold.

No better than any of these players overalll IMO. Really we needed to be pulling a big name out of the bag as our next signing. Surely this means the ETO and or Tevez deals are off this deal certainly wont encourage them to sign !

When hes fit hes better than Jo Caicedo and Bojinov by some distance. Hes a quality player, the only worry and its a big one is the injury record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.