Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

wrongun73 said:
Doyaldinho said:
The biggest concern of Blackburn's must now be how many centre backs can BFS buy with £18m. With RSC (almost) a blue and Tugay retiring he's got room to squeeze another couple into his starting 11 for some exciting end to end football.

(One end being Robinson's boot and the other end being the sky.)
hamburg??

I didnt type that Hamburg thing, Ricster did. I wrote the other post about prefering a smaller number of hardcore fans who back the team. Looks like BM is being a bit screwy! :/

wrongun73 said:
bluepeter62 said:
The Guardian are saying the price is 16.5m. Which goes to show that nobody knows the true price.
someone posted santa cruz's website saying £15m
still high but if kept fit will be good signing
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.roquesantacruz.com.py/enlang/default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.roquesantacruz.com.py/enlang/default.aspx</a>

ok signing but not over inspiring.

we need more to push us on....hopefully we will get it in the form of tevez and another forward (ideally eto'o but seems unlikely)...but we need this to compliment RSC....without these we will continue to struggle to break top 6

Some thoughts on the knee issue.

Personally I think he'll be ok.

Roque has a 'wash out'
Posted on: Wed 15 Apr 2009

Blackburn Rovers striker Roque Santa Cruz has undergone an arthroscopy on his right knee to clear up the injury which has sidelined him in recent weeks.

The arthroscopy, carried out in Germany, showed a minor degree of wear and tear which required a wash out but no active surgical procedure.

Roque, who will now have a period of re-hab from the arthroscopy, is also nursing a calf injury

Manager Sam Allardyce said: "The news is positive and we will see how the knee responds, but the long-term prognosis is excellent."

Paulmcfc2703 said:
wrongun73 said:
bluepeter62 said:
The Guardian are saying the price is 16.5m. Which goes to show that nobody knows the true price.
someone posted santa cruz's website saying £15m
still high but if kept fit will be good signing
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.roquesantacruz.com.py/enlang/default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.roquesantacruz.com.py/enlang/default.aspx</a>

There's a paragraph in that article saying that Twitcher was interested. Good. I'd sign him just to piss that fool off. I hope to God we BTOOTW! :D

I know people are intitled to have an opinion, that's ok, but i feel i have to post this because people are making me feel sick with there views.

If we were still owned by Thakshin the signing of RSC would be welcomed with open arms, people would be fairly happy that we have a striker who has been capable of scoring 20 goals in the premier league with a rubbish team like blackburn. It's disgusting, now we are "the richest club in the world" we should be expecting a squad of galactico's? It's disgracfull, i feel sorry for players like Cruz and Bellemy who are being judged and abused by our fickle 'fans'.

Secondly when was the last time we had a striker capable of getting 20+ goals in one season in the premier league? The people comparing him to corradi and samaras are comical.

Yes he is injury prone, but so what, would you turn your noses up if we signed van persie, eduardo or gillardino?

Is the transfer window closed already? Is it not true that we are being consistantly linked with tevez and eto'o also? With one of our most trusted 'ITK's' saying that tevez has basically signed 99.9% adding credibility to the papers (spursman321), you galactico hunters will still get someone to get on the back of your new shirt.

People really need to stop being little brats spitting there dummies out, im not saying RSC is going to get us 30 goals and be a world beater, but i am not judging him before he even plays for us!

... :) CTID.

Just what we need a 6' 3" striker that can handle himself, but may have to play second fiddle to Eto

Blue Phil said:
I know people are intitled to have an opinion, that's ok, but i feel i have to post this because people are making me feel sick with there views.

If we were still owned by Thakshin the signing of RSC would be welcomed with open arms, people would be fairly happy that we have a striker who has been capable of scoring 20 goals in the premier league with a rubbish team like blackburn. It's disgusting, now we are "the richest club in the world" we should be expecting a squad of galactico's? It's disgracfull, i feel sorry for players like Cruz and Bellemy who are being judged and abused by our fickle 'fans'.

Secondly when was the last time we had a striker capable of getting 20+ goals in one season in the premier league? The people comparing him to corradi and samaras are comical.

Yes he is injury prone, but so what, would you turn your noses up if we signed van persie, eduardo or gillardino?

Is the transfer window closed already? Is it not true that we are being consistantly linked with tevez and eto'o also? With one of our most trusted 'ITK's' saying that tevez has basically signed 99.9% adding credibility to the papers (spursman321), you galactico hunters will still get someone to get on the back of your new shirt.

People really need to stop being little brats spitting there dummies out, im not saying RSC is going to get us 30 goals and be a world beater, but i am not judging him before he even plays for us!

... :) CTID.
top post fella :)

Soooo thats one of mine done and dusted and it gives me faith that Tevez will now join him! Was told both are done so I can relax now I think. Plus I have said for over a year that the fee was £15m but no one listened ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.