Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

You'll all be made up if he does this again . see link..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C67Hb1s64L4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C67Hb1s64L4</a>

hgblue said:
37680434566970 said:
maybe rsc has not been injured since jan - just waiting for us to get him

Part of the deal maybe ?

It's my belief that part of the deal was for him to have his operation so that we could make sure that everything was fully sorted before we signed him!

sounds about right - not world class but a good player who gives us options - hope its less than 18m though !!

GStar said:
Doyaldinho said:
Ricster said:
Hopefully his agenda is to stay away from the COMs because as I;ve said hundreds of times I'd rather have 20,000 people who get behind the team and the manager than 48,0000 who go to moan / look at people weird if they sing.

You obviously dont know me either. Ask a few people what i did at Hamburg and see how foolish your comment is then.

You did this again?

Wow, fantastic, if you're going to stop watching City because we've signed a player you don't rate them i'm glad. Please stay away, its an outrageous self important attitude to have.
Forget the RSC stuff
What did you do at Hamburg?

Cheesy said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Vitek said:
sam the drummer said:
A positive of Santa is that we actually have a player who wants to play for the club and manager and isnt just in it for the money

verry good post...

Until someone calls him for being unprofessional by (perhaps) malingering and trying to engineer a move away (anywhere) from Blackburn, as opposed to positively wanting City, regardless.

Not an opinion I hold, just saying. Anyway, good luck to him. I hope he demonstrates the Bellamy attitude when he pulls on the blue.

There's loads on here who've said the same about Elano ;-)

from what i know cruz held up an operation on his knee for the last part of the season to help out but it got worse and had the operation to clean out his knee against the wishes of fat sam,i know i would have done the same knowing i may have a bigger club in for me if fit.

if the op he had was a success and he passes medical with no problems cruz will be a very good player for us.

In the January transfer window I made the following post.

" A good day in the Transfer Window for us, another day gone by and we still haven't signed Parker, Bellamy or RSC".

A few days later i made a post something like this; " If Bellamy was English and not Welsh he would have thirty plus caps. He is a better forward than Bent, Andy Johnson, Jeffers, Vassell, Nugent etc. Obiously you have worked out that Bellamy had signed by now.

A few days ago we had a thread on RSC and I estimated his entire City career would be less than 40 Games and less than 15 goals. I would have preferred Crouch.

Now that he has signed (or on the verge of signing) he is going to be wearing Sky Blue. As fans we are allowed to be fickle and we reserve the right to get it wrong or have an opinion. Mark Hughes does not have that right, it is his job on the line. I trust in Hughes and hope he has made a good call.

Rocky now has my full backing, I will never call him. He is mobile, two good feet, strong in the air, knows where the net is, experienced, he is just what we need.

The last paragraph is not " tongue in cheek". It is my honest opinion - - now that Rocky is a Blue.

Kevcod said:
GStar said:
Doyaldinho said:
Ricster said:
Hopefully his agenda is to stay away from the COMs because as I;ve said hundreds of times I'd rather have 20,000 people who get behind the team and the manager than 48,0000 who go to moan / look at people weird if they sing.

You obviously dont know me either. Ask a few people what i did at Hamburg and see how foolish your comment is then.

You did this again?

Wow, fantastic, if you're going to stop watching City because we've signed a player you don't rate them i'm glad. Please stay away, its an outrageous self important attitude to have.
Forget the RSC stuff
What did you do at Hamburg?

He came as Bananaman, brought over £50 worth of inflatable including the now famous giant prick with Baconface on it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.