Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Top 4 go through to the World Cup from South America. Paraguay are third at the mo. with four games left in qualifying, and they should do it. If he's going to impress, this is the season.

edit: I should have added that three are at home, and three out of the bottom four. I'm trying to positive here about all the things that might motivate the man.

SOME PPL ON THIS SITE ARE AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!EVERY1 SEEMS TO EXPECT KAKA,MESSI,ETO AND OTHER HUGE PLAYERS TO DROP CL FOOTBALL AND COME TO CITY!!WE FINISHED 10TH LAST YEAR!!!IT WILL TAKE TIME!!!

PPL SAY THEY WONT GO SEE MCFC NEXT YEAR COS OF CRUZ??CALL URSELF A TRUE BLUE??WE ARE NOT THE MANAGER ,THE CHAIRMAN OR EVEN THE STAFF AT THE CLUB,WE ARE THE SUPPORTERS,OUR JOB IS TOO SUPPORT!!

YES SANTA CRUZ HAS HAD TROUBLE THIS YR WITH FITNESS,BUT DO U REALLY THINK MH AND HIS BACKROOM STAFF WONT PUT HIM TRUE A INTENSE MEDICAL B4 HE GETS HIS HANDS ONA CONTRACT,ALL FORWARDS HAVE HAD INJURIES!!HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST LEAGUE SCORERS UNDER MH AND HE PLAYED FOR FUKIN BLACKBURN-ONE OF THE MOST UNCREATIVE TEAMS IN THE GLOBE!!YE HAD A INJURY YR LAST YR!!

PPL COMPLAINED BELLAMY WAS A POOR SIGNING N WAS VERY GOOD IMO B4 HIS INJURY!!!

SO EVERY1 CRYING SHUT UP AND START SUPPORTING OUR TEAM!!BARRY AND SANTA CRUZ AND THE WINDOW HASNT EVEN OPENED??

IF UR REALLY ANNOYED ASK URSELF THIS WHO HAVE VILLA,EVERTON,FULHAM,WEST HAM,LIVERPOOL,CHELSEA,UNITED,ARSENAL SIGNED??

ALL TEAMS BTR THAN US AS OF LAST YR-BARRY,SANTA-VERY GOOD START!!!

sorry for the rant jus annoys me wen ppl expect the cream of the crop to walk threw the door jus cos wer rich and ppl who dont rate santa cruz cos he played for blackburn n was injured las season!!MCFC TILL I DIE!!!

Totally agree with the above post!!

We're a welcoming bunch aren't we. Someone signs for us - and they want to come for all the right reason - and we start slagging them off.

Surely signing RSC doesn't mean that we won't get Tevez, Eto'o etc - it might mean that we're not getting them cos they won't come to us because they don't want to cos of our status, but not that we don't want them.

Why don't we recognise that we are completely rebuilding our striking force and the RSC is just one piece of the sqad jigsaw. Why don't recognise that 12 months ago we though we might be going to the wall and would have been over the moon to get someone like RSC. What has happened to a hell of a lot of fans???

We will get there but it is an incremental process - but all this whinging and moaning bloody hell!!

bluejue said:
SOME PPL ON THIS SITE ARE AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!EVERY1 SEEMS TO EXPECT KAKA,MESSI,ETO AND OTHER HUGE PLAYERS TO DROP CL FOOTBALL AND COME TO CITY!!WE FINISHED 10TH LAST YEAR!!!IT WILL TAKE TIME!!!

PPL SAY THEY WONT GO SEE MCFC NEXT YEAR COS OF CRUZ??CALL URSELF A TRUE BLUE??WE ARE NOT THE MANAGER ,THE CHAIRMAN OR EVEN THE STAFF AT THE CLUB,WE ARE THE SUPPORTERS,OUR JOB IS TOO SUPPORT!!

YES SANTA CRUZ HAS HAD TROUBLE THIS YR WITH FITNESS,BUT DO U REALLY THINK MH AND HIS BACKROOM STAFF WONT PUT HIM TRUE A INTENSE MEDICAL B4 HE GETS HIS HANDS ONA CONTRACT,ALL FORWARDS HAVE HAD INJURIES!!HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST LEAGUE SCORERS UNDER MH AND HE PLAYED FOR FUKIN BLACKBURN-ONE OF THE MOST UNCREATIVE TEAMS IN THE GLOBE!!YE HAD A INJURY YR LAST YR!!

PPL COMPLAINED BELLAMY WAS A POOR SIGNING N WAS VERY GOOD IMO B4 HIS INJURY!!!

SO EVERY1 CRYING SHUT UP AND START SUPPORTING OUR TEAM!!BARRY AND SANTA CRUZ AND THE WINDOW HASNT EVEN OPENED??

IF UR REALLY ANNOYED ASK URSELF THIS WHO HAVE VILLA,EVERTON,FULHAM,WEST HAM,LIVERPOOL,CHELSEA,UNITED,ARSENAL SIGNED??

ALL TEAMS BTR THAN US AS OF LAST YR-BARRY,SANTA-VERY GOOD START!!!

sorry for the rant jus annoys me wen ppl expect the cream of the crop to walk threw the door jus cos wer rich and ppl who dont rate santa cruz cos he played for blackburn n was injured las season!!MCFC TILL I DIE!!!

Totally agree with the above post!!

We're a welcoming bunch aren't we. Someone signs for us - and they want to come for all the right reason - and we start slagging them off.

Surely signing RSC doesn't mean that we won't get Tevez, Eto'o etc - it might mean that we're not getting them cos they won't come to us because they don't want to cos of our status, but not that we don't want them.

Why don't we recognise that we are completely rebuilding our striking force and the RSC is just one piece of the sqad jigsaw. Why don't recognise that 12 months ago we though we might be going to the wall and would have been over the moon to get someone like RSC. What has happened to a hell of a lot of fans???

We will get there but it is an incremental process - but all this whinging and moaning bloody hell!!
Good post mate.

ifiwasarichfan said:
In the January transfer window I made the following post.

" A good day in the Transfer Window for us, another day gone by and we still haven't signed Parker, Bellamy or RSC".

A few days later i made a post something like this; " If Bellamy was English and not Welsh he would have thirty plus caps. He is a better forward than Bent, Andy Johnson, Jeffers, Vassell, Nugent etc. Obiously you have worked out that Bellamy had signed by now.

A few days ago we had a thread on RSC and I estimated his entire City career would be less than 40 Games and less than 15 goals. I would have preferred Crouch.

Now that he has signed (or on the verge of signing) he is going to be wearing Sky Blue. As fans we are allowed to be fickle and we reserve the right to get it wrong or have an opinion. Mark Hughes does not have that right, it is his job on the line. I trust in Hughes and hope he has made a good call.

Rocky now has my full backing, I will never call him. He is mobile, two good feet, strong in the air, knows where the net is, experienced, he is just what we need.

The last paragraph is not " tongue in cheek". It is my honest opinion - - now that Rocky is a Blue.

Three bloody cheers for this man! some common sense

The biggest concern of Blackburn's must now be how many centre backs can BFS buy with £18m. With RSC (almost) a blue and Tugay retiring he's got room to squeeze another couple into his starting 11 for some exciting end to end football.

(One end being Robinson's boot and the other end being the sky.)

JOHNNYMARRISABLUE said:
You'll all be made up if he does this again . see link..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C67Hb1s64L4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C67Hb1s64L4</a>

Ooijer made the goal and the keeper had a shocker, did well though...

Doyaldinho said:
The biggest concern of Blackburn's must now be how many centre backs can BFS buy with £18m. With RSC (almost) a blue and Tugay retiring he's got room to squeeze another couple into his starting 11 for some exciting end to end football.

hamburg??

Doyaldinho said:
Ricster said:
Hopefully his agenda is to stay away from the COMs because as I;ve said hundreds of times I'd rather have 20,000 people who get behind the team and the manager than 48,0000 who go to moan / look at people weird if they sing.

You obviously dont know me either. Ask a few people what i did at Hamburg and see how foolish your comment is then.

You did this again?

Wow, fantastic, if you're going to stop watching City because we've signed a player you don't rate them i'm glad. Please stay away, its an outrageous self important attitude to have.[/quote]
Forget the RSC stuff
What did you do at Hamburg?[/quote]

That is legendary status! We need fans like you Ricster - come back to us!

He came as Bananaman, brought over £50 worth of inflatable including the now famous giant prick with Baconface on it![/quote]

Doyaldinho said:

LOL! Quality post, mate...:0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.