Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Santa Cruz, do we need him?(MERGED)

I mean, look at his age and his injury record of recent. I wouldn't want to see him end up like Bellamy, especially when were supposed to be offering 17m would it be good business for the club?

Personally for that money, I'd take my chances with someone like Podolski. IMO

Re: Santa Cruz, do we need him?

podolski just switched clubs, RSC if he goes the season without injury then he could end up getting 15-20 gls for us but 17-25mil is far to much espically as he only cost 3.5 2 seasons ago. if we get him for 12-15mil then i would take him. (i think Jo is beta thou)

I think he'll be a good signing.

We really need a centre forward. He knows the league and is a good player, not just for goals but his hold up play and all round threat.

I'd love to sign some start name to play there but I think that clubs are trying to rip us off too much for big names. In any case, we aren't top four yet so can't expect to sign top club's players.

apparently, according to a blakcburn fella i was talking to, he's been fit enough to play for a few weeks but he told the club he wouldn't play because he didn't want to risk getting injured again before he signed for a new club. He also told me that it's not a myth, he really is a good player. But i still think the 19m price tag in january was a bit steep

I've been unsure on him ever since we were linked with him 47 years ago. Most City fans I speak with feel the same. It's his injury problems which seem to be the key. It's all ifs and buts about keeping him fit, we said that about Bellamy.

How about Huntelaar?

Just what we need if he can stay fit. I think the fee is going to be about 10-12m though now and alot of that is performance related payments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.