Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Blue Phil said:
I know people are intitled to have an opinion, that's ok, but i feel i have to post this because people are making me feel sick with there views.

If we were still owned by Thakshin the signing of RSC would be welcomed with open arms, people would be fairly happy that we have a striker who has been capable of scoring 20 goals in the premier league with a rubbish team like blackburn. It's disgusting, now we are "the richest club in the world" we should be expecting a squad of galactico's? It's disgracfull, i feel sorry for players like Cruz and Bellemy who are being judged and abused by our fickle 'fans'.

Secondly when was the last time we had a striker capable of getting 20+ goals in one season in the premier league? The people comparing him to corradi and samaras are comical.

Yes he is injury prone, but so what, would you turn your noses up if we signed van persie, eduardo or gillardino?

Is the transfer window closed already? Is it not true that we are being consistantly linked with tevez and eto'o also? With one of our most trusted 'ITK's' saying that tevez has basically signed 99.9% adding credibility to the papers (spursman321), you galactico hunters will still get someone to get on the back of your new shirt.

People really need to stop being little brats spitting there dummies out, im not saying RSC is going to get us 30 goals and be a world beater, but i am not judging him before he even plays for us!

... :) CTID.

I cant find a piccy of a great post so you'll have to make do with this.

23r9u6o.jpg

Blue Phil said:
I know people are intitled to have an opinion, that's ok, but i feel i have to post this because people are making me feel sick with there views.

If we were still owned by Thakshin the signing of RSC would be welcomed with open arms, people would be fairly happy that we have a striker who has been capable of scoring 20 goals in the premier league with a rubbish team like blackburn. It's disgusting, now we are "the richest club in the world" we should be expecting a squad of galactico's? It's disgracfull, i feel sorry for players like Cruz and Bellemy who are being judged and abused by our fickle 'fans'.

Secondly when was the last time we had a striker capable of getting 20+ goals in one season in the premier league? The people comparing him to corradi and samaras are comical.

Yes he is injury prone, but so what, would you turn your noses up if we signed van persie, eduardo or gillardino?

Is the transfer window closed already? Is it not true that we are being consistantly linked with tevez and eto'o also? With one of our most trusted 'ITK's' saying that tevez has basically signed 99.9% adding credibility to the papers (spursman321), you galactico hunters will still get someone to get on the back of your new shirt.

People really need to stop being little brats spitting there dummies out, im not saying RSC is going to get us 30 goals and be a world beater, but i am not judging him before he even plays for us!

This

samharris said:
Blue Phil said:

23r9u6o.jpg

that post is shite - needs painting

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ70eBxi8mM&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ70eBxi ... re=related</a>

have a look

Chippy_boy said:
goat boy said:
Some thoughts on the knee issue.

Personally I think he'll be ok.

Roque has a 'wash out'
Posted on: Wed 15 Apr 2009

Blackburn Rovers striker Roque Santa Cruz has undergone an arthroscopy on his right knee to clear up the injury which has sidelined him in recent weeks.

The arthroscopy, carried out in Germany, showed a minor degree of wear and tear which required a wash out but no active surgical procedure.

Roque, who will now have a period of re-hab from the arthroscopy, is also nursing a calf injury

Manager Sam Allardyce said: "The news is positive and we will see how the knee responds, but the long-term prognosis is excellent."

Well he would say that wouldn't he????!?! He knew he would be selling him come end of the season. Only a complete numpty would say "it's a major worry - he could need he leg amputating"!
More to the point when the knee was opened up, they did not need to take any action. He's had knee problems with Bayern as well so City need to look at this.

samharris said:
Blue Phil said:

23r9u6o.jpg

how about this?

post460.jpg

K.Reeves right foot said:
samharris said:
Blue Phil said:

23r9u6o.jpg

that post is shite - needs painting

Its giving you the finger..:)

/quote]

Totally agree with this - tried to say something similar myself earlier -

We're a welcoming bunch aren't we. Someone signs for us - and they want to come for all the right reason - and we start slagging them off.

Surely signing RSC doesn't mean that we won't get Tevez, Eto'o etc - it might mean that we're not getting them cos they won't come to us because they don't want to cos of our status, but not that we don't want them.

Why don't we recognise that we are completely rebuilding our striking force and the RSC is just one piece of the sqad jigsaw. Why don't recognise that 12 months ago we though we might be going to the wall and would have been over the moon to get someone like RSC. What has happened to a hell of a lot of fans???

We will get there but it is an incremental process - but all this whinging and moaning bloody hell!!

For god's sake we've got to get a grip - slagging off RSC yet sitting waiting for 'big names' to come - this isn't the MCFC I know. WTF is going on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.